Print

Author Topic: bandicooitbuddy's Shrine  (Read 6364 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2002, 02:56:22 PM »
Spyro The Dragon 620 I promise if he comes back I will never talk bad about Crash on this and any board again. You dont know everything you know you arent a mind reader Spyro The Dragon 620!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2002, 04:41:58 AM »
I read your sig -after- I posted...Whoops!

Mario:It''s a-me Mario!
Crash:Crash Rules!!!!
Mario: Huh,Crash?You''''re in the wrong sig!!
Crash:Huh? I am?
Mario:Ya,you need to be in Bandicoot Buddy''s sig!
Crash:Whoops!* Runs off to find Bandicoot Buddy
Sonic: The need for Speed!!!!!!!!
Mario: MamaMia!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2002, 10:04:38 PM »
Why can't we all be friends?Just because bandicootbuddy likes playstation Mamamia Mario flamed him!Guess what?Playstation rules!

p.s.Remember,Peace,not war.Put flowers inside guns instead of bullets.

Mario:How could you!You ate the last mushroom!
Yoshi:Sorwy.
Mario:Sorry my @$$!You''re gonna die!
Yoshi:Nwo!
Peach:Mario!You Sorwy!
Mario:What the hell do you mean ''sorwy''?
Luigi:Ask Goombario.
 A goomba with a 5,000,000,000,000,000,000 foot head came.
Goombario:I know all!Sorwy means you dumd@$$ son of a b*tch and you are a gay @$$ mother f*cker!
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2002, 11:43:18 PM »
not because of playstation,because of Crash.and I have nothing against playstation I own one actually, only because of MegaMan though...

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2002, 12:30:46 PM »
lets just forget about bandicootbuddy. i am a mind reader because i am BANDICOOT BUDDY! APOLOGY ACCEPTED! GOODBYE ALL!
stick your hands down my pants and ill bet youll feel nuts!

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2002, 01:15:11 PM »
     A long time ago, I din't post...it was only for a short while though, but no one made this mutch of a fuss when I left... temperairily.....

(MagiKoopa+spelling change to Magic+The 120 Power Stars from SM64=MagicKoopa120!)

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2002, 04:46:57 PM »
"lets just forget about bandicootbuddy. i am a mind reader because i am BANDICOOT BUDDY! APOLOGY ACCEPTED! GOODBYE ALL!"

Two questions.

1.Are you keeping this name? Because I like BandicootBuddy much better, even though Spyro is my favorite Playstation character.

2.By "Good-bye", do you mean you are leaving this message, or leaving the site?

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2002, 09:00:58 PM »
Ok? Im a little confused? Answer Captian nintendos questions please.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2002, 09:43:45 PM »
im keeping the name bandicootbuddy. im leaving this site. just wanted to know im gone. ( walks into mist and dissapears.

crash: d@#N! achika is a fox!

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2002, 10:01:26 PM »
See Ya!!!

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2002, 10:02:58 PM »
How sweet!! A happy ending!!!

Female StarMan= StarGirl
Female StarMan= StarGirl

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2002, 10:47:44 AM »
He wasnt bad you all know.

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2002, 07:57:46 PM »
You're leaving? Oh well, I can't do nothing about it.

So in the words of MammaMia Mario:

See Ya!!!

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2002, 05:58:31 AM »
1.MAMAMIA MARIO DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!
2.banicootbuddy is back!!!!!!!!
Hello.

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2002, 05:58:57 AM »
opps....forgot to post my sig be4.

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

Print