Print

Author Topic: What If There Was A RPG Super Mario?  (Read 2016 times)

« on: March 06, 2002, 06:39:08 PM »
No, I don't mean Super Mario RPG for the Super Nintendo.

I mean, a GameCube Super Mario with Zelda-like gameplay, Mario-like action, and an RPG-like story.

And with the GameCube's power, this would mean that the Mushroom Kingdom or whatever place Mario is in would be super hugh! Mario can still jump on monsters and get power-ups! And the game would be much longer if the story is like an RPG!

Nintendo could make this game after they released Mario Sunshine. I know I would definitely buy it!

How would you people feel about it?

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2002, 06:42:14 PM »
Sounds cool! I think there should be a longer Paper Mario new levles a Yoshi Partner,and the bosses are the koopa kids Paper Mario 2

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2002, 07:16:23 PM »
            KNOWLAGE MASTER
I was at first real mad to think you did not here about Super Mario RPG. But now I know that you do, great idea! I was so happy to here that people think the same way I do! I am the holder of items, keeper of keys, come read my riddles- do if you please!
Sam BZ.

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2002, 07:20:55 PM »
KNOWLEDGE: K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E

Sorry.  There's only so much I can take.
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2002, 02:37:37 PM »
groovy idea, man
but it should be up to four players with anybody playable except for dk and whoever the badguy is

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2002, 08:51:38 PM »
......hmmmmm...i like....i like......

you really dont know, do you??

Print