Print

Author Topic: Newbie check in office(New members come here)  (Read 5910 times)

« on: March 09, 2002, 08:01:59 PM »
Hi all newbies check in here I will try to keep this topic active every day first newbies need to answers the following questions.
1.Favorite system.
2.Why did you join.
3.How often will you post?
4.When was your first visit to TMK website?
5.Do you plan on staing on theeses boards?

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2002, 08:12:00 PM »
1.Favorite system.
ah, playstation 2

2.Why did you join.
the other board i joined wasent near as active as i wanted it.

3.How often will you post?
whenever there is something i want to respond to

4.When was your first visit to TMK website?
some years back...

5.Do you plan on staing on theeses boards?
yes, yes i dooooo........bwaa ha ha

"Welcome to Winter River, museum of natural greed, a monument to the bored businessman-come on a little closer, step right up, test yer strength"
"Welcome to Winter River, museum of natural greed, a monument to the bored businessman-come on a little closer, step right up, test yer strength"

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2002, 01:52:46 AM »
RRRRRRROOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You said PS2 was your favorite system!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray you're joking or prepare to DIE!!!!!!!!! Burn in my fiery inferno of HE*L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRROOOOAAARRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........pant,pant...must not kill......gggrrrr,you'd better say your favorite system is: Nes,SNES,N64,GB,GBC,GBA,GCN....or face the consequenses...Bwahahaha...

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2002, 08:15:15 PM »
Shup Up StarGirl.

My friend has a PS2.......i enjoy it at sometimes....I like 1 game. DID YOU HEAR?????I ONLY LIKE 1 GAME!!!!!

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2002, 08:20:14 PM »
Who are you telling to shut up?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Female StarMan= StarGirl
Female StarMan= StarGirl

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2002, 09:26:52 PM »
OK, im sorry, my fav. sistem is......gameboy advanced. ok? dont go all delia on me.

"im the ghost with the most, babe"

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2002, 10:08:41 PM »
Ok,Ok you can Like playstation2 the best...But Nintendo's Better!!!!!!!!!!!

Chika-Flicka!!!(as in cute girls)...Bwahahahaha I have come to The Mushroom Kingdom(not the place,the website!!) in search of a cute girl to steal away to my castle and Date!!!! Muahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Eat yer heart out Bowser!!!!!! Beware!!! I am prone to flame anyone who dares get on my nerves!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2002, 10:44:42 AM »
Out Out Out! Your way off topic and your messing it up!  So NEWBIES post ignore theese people newbies. Ok who is new today?

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2002, 12:45:13 PM »
1.Nintendo Game Cube
2.? well wouldnt you like to know? I just got a new name! So!!! Guess it in my topic!

Mario:Its a-me Mario! Bowser:soon it will be dead Mario! Mario:HELP! Yoshi:Wake up Mario you had a bad dream! Mario:I will get you Bowser! Yoshi:You dont understand! Mario throws you across his bedroom who lands on the floor. Luigi:You got him. Mario:I had a drem I threw Bowser and blew him out of TMK! Luigi:More like Yoshi! Yoshi:Thats ok what do we supposed to do today? Peach:HELP! Yoshi:Oh..that! Mario:Lets-a-go!
Mario:Its a-me Mario! Bowser:soon it will be dead Mario! Mario:HELP! Yoshi:Wake up Mario you had a bad dream! Mario:I will get you Bowser! Yoshi:You dont understand! Mario throws yoshi across his bedroom who lands on the floor. Luigi:You got him alright! Mario:I had a drem I threw Bowser and blew him out of TMK! Luigi:More like Yoshi! Yoshi:Thats ok what do we supposed to do today? Peach:HELP! Yoshi:Oh..that! Mario:Lets-a-go!
(Im the real Mario the one who beats Bowser!)

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2002, 05:15:08 PM »
1:SNES
2:I felt like it
3:often
4:today
5:yes

Welcome to Dark World,I am your guide Grim.I will show you to your room,your fate awates you.

Edited by - Grim on 3/11/2002 3:17:19 PM
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2002, 05:29:00 PM »
"1.Favorite system."

The N64, it may lack some games, but a lot of those games kept me busy for quite a while. Especially Super Mario 64, though.

"2.Why did you join."

I like Mario and Nintendo, and so do the people here. Our interest are pretty much the same, so this is an ideal place for me to go to.

"3.How often will you post?"

Well, I'm getting pretty interested in the Story Board, so I might be posting more often.

"4.When was your first visit to TMK website?"

If you ask for a psecific date, then I can't supply you with the information, but it was about a month ago.

"5.Do you plan on staing on theeses boards?"

Pretty much.

You know, even though these questions are innocent enough, it made me feel like I was being evaluated by an FBI agent.

P.S. Does being here for a month qualify as a new member?

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2002, 05:29:57 PM »
"1.Favorite system."

The N64, it may lack some games, but a lot of those games kept me busy for quite a while. Especially Super Mario 64, though.

"2.Why did you join."

I like Mario and Nintendo, and so do the people here. Our interest are pretty much the same, so this is an ideal place for me to go to.

"3.How often will you post?"

Well, I'm getting pretty interested in the Story Board, so I might be posting more often.

"4.When was your first visit to TMK website?"

If you ask for a psecific date, then I can't supply you with the information, but it was about a month ago.

"5.Do you plan on staing on theeses boards?"

Pretty much.

You know, even though these questions are innocent enough, it made me feel like I was being evaluated by an FBI agent.

P.S. Does being here for a month mean that I'm a normal member now, or am I still a new member?

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2002, 05:36:04 PM »
"1.Favorite system.
ah, playstation 2"

Do you have a GameCube, or planned on getting one? Because if you don't, then why are you on a Mario fansite?

"2.Why did you join.
the other board i joined wasent near as active as i wanted it."

Active? If you leave for two weeks, then come back, you might see about 15-30 new messages. But on the GameSpot website, if you do the same thing, then you'll see about 150-400 new posts. Notice the difference?

If you like active websites, go there.

"3.How often will you post?
whenever there is something i want to respond to"

That's usually the case with me, but I post messages a lot too.

"4.When was your first visit to TMK website?
some years back..."

Whoa. How did you remember this place?

"5.Do you plan on staing on theeses boards?
yes, yes i dooooo........bwaa ha ha"

I'm beginning to see a BandicootBuddy Deja Vu. I hope that doesn't happen.

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2002, 05:37:05 PM »
Captian nintendo your normal now! People who have been here for 2 weeks arent newbies but can fill out my form anyway.

Mario and Yoshi rule!

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2002, 05:41:06 PM »
"RRRRRRROOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL!

"You said PS2 was your favorite system!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray you're joking or prepare to DIE!!!!!!!!!"

Calm down, MammaMia Mario. Remember the BandicootBuddy incident.

"Burn in my fiery inferno of HE*L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!M-M-M-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRROOOOAAARRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Whoa...

"........pant,pant...must not kill......gggrrrr,you'd better say your favorite system is: Nes,SNES,N64,GB,GBC,GBA,GCN....or face the consequenses...Bwahahaha..."

Eh, I can't really understand why anybody would choose any system over the SNES. The SNES had more variety of games than any other system today, even more than the PS2.

The only reason I said N64 was because I wasn't seriously into video gaming until the days of the N64 and PSX.

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

Print