Print

Author Topic: Ice Key Hunter's Freezer Fun: Mario Edition  (Read 7681 times)

« on: March 27, 2002, 06:21:27 PM »
Hello. This is a quiz game. I had idea where to put this topic, so I put it here. (If this isn't where it should be, please move it). Rules are simple, players go across a "board" with different types of spaces. The question you are asked or the event that take place varys depending on the space (Kinda like Mario Party). The spaces are:

Mario Space: Normal Mario-Related question
!Event! Space: A random event takes place
??? Space: You will be asked a question about anything (Math, Science, other games, etc.)
Skull Space: You are asked a random question that will disqualify you if answered wrong.
Joker Space: You are asked a random question. If answered correctly, you can skip two questions of your choice.
Ice Key Hunter Space: You are asked a question about me.
Toad Space: This space is only in the Mario Edition (Yes, there have been other editions elsewhere). This space gives you hints.

The object is to reach the end first. You will be able to decide which direction you go in. A correct answer is worth 2 points in this round. A incorrect answer reduces your score by 2. I need 4 players. Good Luck!

I used to hunt the Banjo-Kazooie Ice Key, now I hunt the Mario Ice Key! What? You''''ve never heard of it!? Arrgh!
I used to hunt the Banjo-Kazooie Ice Key, now I hunt the Mario Ice Key! What? You''ve never heard of it!? Arrgh!

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2002, 06:57:35 PM »
Welcome to the Board Game!
Input name: Blue Yoshi_
Welcome, Blue Yoshi.  What type of character are you?

>Plumber
>Koopa
>Goomba
>Bob-Omb
>Pokey
>Bullet Bill
>Cheep-Cheep
>Yoshi <--
>Toad
>Princess
>Bowser (not allowed!)

You have selected
Yoshi

Let the game begin!

Sniff sniff... do I smell a Lucky Fruit?  Wahoo!
Sniff sniff... do I smell a Lucky Fruit?  Wahoo!

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2002, 11:31:13 AM »
OK, we'll need 3 more people.

I used to hunt the Banjo-Kazooie Ice Key, now I hunt the Mario Ice Key! What? You''''ve never heard of it!? Arrgh!
I used to hunt the Banjo-Kazooie Ice Key, now I hunt the Mario Ice Key! What? You''ve never heard of it!? Arrgh!

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2002, 01:08:03 PM »
I will join.

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2002, 01:15:36 PM »
2 more people needed.

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2002, 01:26:12 PM »
*raises hand*

I love this kind of games.  May I jump in?

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2002, 02:49:39 PM »
MUSHROOM KINGDOM INTERNET v20.02
---------------------
TERMINAL>366
LOGON>GoldenYoshi
PASSWORD>******_

Connected at:56.6 Kbps

Who are you?
>Plumber
>Toad
>Princess
>Goomba
>Yoshi <--
>Koopa Troopa
>Bowser (Banned!)
>Ape
>Bob-omb
-------------
Type (pick 1 or 2):
>Blue
>Red
>Black
>White
>Purple
>Pink
>Yellow
>Metal <--
>Green
>Gold <---
>Light Blue
------------
YOSHI!! (Let's Go!)

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2002, 05:29:25 PM »
OK, now let's decide turn order.

I'm think of a number from 1 to 20. The person who guesses the closest number goes first, the person who guesses the second closest number will go second, etc.

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2002, 10:19:26 PM »
12 is my Guess. And it's right because in SSBM it says that oshies are smart and have very high IQs like me in real life! :)

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2002, 03:33:51 PM »
Cele guesses 15

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2002, 05:43:44 PM »
I will guess 16.

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2002, 05:47:56 PM »
Blue Yoshi has 3 days to guess. If he doesn't, he goes last.

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2002, 05:55:13 PM »
I wanna join I wanna join!Please?

"Mario is the best.He is the most favorite plumber"-Mark Twain
"He''s better than me!"Plumber
"He could never kill Pokemon"Ash Ketchum
"Hello.Would you want a sponge?"-telamarketers
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2002, 07:49:31 AM »
You can play in the next round. (We need 6 people in the next round)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2002, 08:53:29 PM »
hmmmm I'll play in next round!

PS this sounds A LOT like the Banjo-Kazooie fake final battle, you know, the board, but you have mario trivia spaces instead.

RANDOM MARIO GAME FACT: In level Extra 3 of Yoshi's Island, there are actually 21 red coins. Count 'em yourself! I am not insane!!
(actual fact!) don't believe me, I counted them! 3 times! there are 21! HAHAHAHAHAHA

ahem, sorry.

(I should make that my new sig if the old one doesn't agree to my conditions...)

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

Print