Print

Author Topic: Paper Mario (The game not the guy on tmk)  (Read 1927 times)

« on: April 06, 2002, 07:16:52 PM »
Paper Mario is one of my favourite games,Everyone post where you got a badge and other people can get it and then soon we will have all the badges!! i got one in tutankoopa's place where there is a chest in a place where it is after a stair maze when you change the stairs to get to a chest then jump into the wall to the left and then go in a passageway to a badge called the SLOW-GO badge it makes mario walk slow and he can't do the swirl thing i don't know what the point of it is though.
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2002, 08:17:16 PM »
It is to sneak around quietly without having to tilt the control stick only halfway. (This is useful in Tubba Blubba's castle, for example, to sneak by the sleeping guards.)
My badge? ummmmmm you get a badge by buying from Rip Cheato a lot, I think it is the bump Attack badge, which allows you to instantly kill an enemy you wouldn't get exp from.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2002, 08:30:28 PM »
My badge is the Spin Attack Badge. Go to the desert and find a blue cactus. Get sucked up in the twister there and you should land on the badge. It allows you to kill enemies with a Spin Attack. It's not as good as Bump Attack, but it doesn't consume a massive amount of BP either.

----------------------------------
Mario is robbing the Mushroom Bank

Mario:Hey, Mushhead, put em in the bag
Teller 1:How about a Star instead?
Mario:Shut the h*ll up and put it in.
Luigi:Marios gone bad!!
Mario:Gimme the money!
Teller 2:Make me!
Mario:Dont think you heard that one. I said GIMME THE MONEY, D*MN IT!
(He puts 1000 coins in)
Mario:All right, Luigi, lets blow this joint!
Luigi:Hey, why does your hat have a "W" on it?
Mario:Uhhh..

Edited by - CashCrazed on 4/6/2002 6:32:15 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2002, 09:01:53 PM »
Why can't we talk about the Guy here at TMK? I like PM he sent a Kewwl SA2B site and an MP3......MY POINT! Oh yes My babge is..... Right infront of the West entrance(the one leading from Goomba Village) is a Spring hidden in a Bush or Tree or Sometin'. When you find it Hop on it and it will spring you up the top of the entry gate. There's a badge up there I can't quite remember what it is I think it's the Spin Hammer Badge. If it is the Spin Hammer then it allows you to attack with your Hammer Horizantily. It's good for knocking over Towers of Verticl Enemies.

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!

and to make this sig even hideosely longer:I have joined http://megaman.retrofaction.com/  Forum under the name "Unknown-X".  
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2002, 09:29:29 PM »
To get an FP Plus badge, go to Forever Forest, and get to the very last little circle . . . the one where one of the exits has a sign that says "Go this way to get to Boo's Mansion."  Instead of going that way, go up to the group of rocks right in front of every exit, and by one of them a red exclamation point will appear; check it out and the rock will laugh at you.  Go through that exit, then in the next area walk around until you see a path leading to the center of the forest.  It's in there.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

Print