Print

Author Topic: Yoshi's Safari?  (Read 1397 times)

« on: April 15, 2002, 03:33:08 PM »
I never got a chance to play this game, & I know that I probably never will. So I thought I might as well find out as much as I can about it. Some of you guys have got it, surley?

To my knowledge, it's a fairly easy game where you ride about on Yoshi's back, blowing the Hell out of goombas, Koopa Troopas & all that with the Super Scope, which acts pretty much as a bazooka.

The bosses are great big robots, built by Iggy, each manned by a Koopaling, with Bowser being the final boss, & housed inside a giant mech-suit. God, I'd love to see a screenshot of that...

Storyline wise, I hear that Bowser has taken over Jewelry Land & stolen some magical gems which used to protect it from natural disasters. This has resulted in an apoclyptic earthquake, which split the kingdom into two realms, Light & Dark, one of the Kingdom's monarchs imprisoned somewhere in each.

I've garnered a lot of that sort of stuff. What I'd like to know about is the some other stuff.

Kamek's in it as a boss. What's he like? What does he do? What's his appearence? What is he the boss OF?

Each the robots & the mech, what do they look like? does anyone have any screenshots?

What's the Ending?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

''Loyalty? It is a sickness; suffered by dogs.''
 ~Joe Stalin.
''Loyalty? It is a sickness; suffered by dogs.''
 ~Joe Stalin.

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2002, 02:04:27 PM »
Kamek is not a boss, magikoopa is.

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over Sub-Con then, The Mushroom kingdom then, The Mushroom kingdom (the site)then, The Mushroom World then, Hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

Print