Print

Author Topic: What would YOU do to put Nintendo in your work?  (Read 1390 times)

« on: May 16, 2002, 09:05:33 PM »
This is dedicated to all those people who are big enogh fans of Nintendo, that they put it in their schoolwork! It can be Kirby, Mario, Zelda, anything Nintendo-related! Here's mine:

Character: Kirby
Type: Hinting
Work: Story
Info: in the warp galaxy that a family lands in, there are 5 aliens riding on a warp star (1 single, star! Kinda crowded!). 2 of them have names "Borrowed" from Kirby's abilities (Sparko and Plasmar)
The planets they travel to are from Milky Way Wishes (Caveos and Aqualiss). Anyone who plays Kirby Games will know - first thing-that Kirby stuff plays a big role in my story!

related one:

Character: Mario
Type: Flat-out Show-off (as in it's not hinting at it)
Work: Same story as before
Info: The family discovers a computer that can give you anything. The brother randomly hits codes in and eventually, an N64 with Paper Mario loaded in it and a TV come out. The younger brother goes to play it.

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999!" (almost 10 Googols!)
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2002, 02:26:10 PM »
i don't usually put mario in my creations unless i draw mario

but i DO have a pic of luigi taped to my ID tag <my school makes us wear them so i put lotsa stuff i like on it [luigi, tmnt, yin yang, funny warning sign, f!, the tick, nerds]>

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

Print