Print

Author Topic: What annoys people.....  (Read 2514 times)

« on: May 15, 2002, 08:42:31 PM »
What is annoying is when you're searching e-bay or something for, lets say Mario Bros for the NES, and people confuse it for Super Mario Bros. i have that problem(no I dont  think Mario Bros is the same as Super Mario Bros)
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2002, 08:48:07 PM »
Hmmmmmmm true, I NEVER do that....

See (Super) Mario Bros, and Mario Bros. are 2 VERY different games...

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2002, 02:15:52 PM »
i don't search ebay, but it would be annoying to see that

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2002, 05:13:59 PM »
Some guy on SMBHQ bought some Mario boxers, and they were used!  ewwww.

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2002, 07:02:53 PM »
OOOoooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkk.... I have no idea on how Mario Boxers got brought up but thanks for the Info(Used? Ewwwwww....)!

Would you like fries with that?
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2002, 07:12:17 PM »
lmaolmaolmao why would you buy BOXERS on EBay??? That is the DUMBEST guy ever lmao!!!

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2002, 10:35:25 PM »
I heard some little kid sold his tooth on ebay...Ive seen some pretty weird stuff there....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2002, 02:22:34 PM »
oh the money i could make on ebay!...
if only i was evil...
DAG!

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2002, 04:51:28 PM »
I agree. There are alot of people out there that would buy anything. Who knows maybe I could sell garbage and call it "Trash of the Movie Stars"...Yes......

By the supreme authority of wickedness, I command this particular drop of hot sauce to be realy, reealy hot!

Print