Print

Author Topic: Fake game secrets...  (Read 19039 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2002, 12:31:43 AM »
Was that random enough?
That was a joke.

« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2002, 09:07:32 AM »
I'm trying a new one:

No, wait, it'll be better in the SL64 post.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2002, 12:20:18 PM »
Hard to post any more "bad" secrets here with CW around........

Edited by - CashCrazed on 11/2/2002 10:20:48 AM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2002, 11:14:28 PM »
I think this topic should be like Weird Al. Really crazed, but not profane.
That was a joke.

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2002, 12:00:43 AM »
And slightly Jewish.

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #7:

"Darkness comes over the land,
The Night grabs us with its cold, sticky hand.
We beg the Night to let us go,
But it grabs us tighter, saying, `No.`
Then it stabs us in the head.
Because of Daylight Saving Time, we now are dead."

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2002, 12:43:00 AM »
Get Link is SMRPG!

1.Go to the Inn.
2.Once Link appears stay there for 88 hours.
3.Link will wake up and join your party!

Nature''s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf''s flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

"Humor,God''s Greatest invention."-Dark Lord Janus

"I am the guardian of the
forest.I am the guardian of the swamp.I am half bear,half
frog."-BearFrog
And then they split into two
one good,one evil.That is how Bearfrog and Tanas were formed.And Xtal was became BearFrog''s enemy.GrimSack raised BF in his sick way and the legend continues...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2002, 12:43:14 AM »
What about Amish?
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2002, 12:43:57 AM »
There. It happened again.
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2002, 02:03:13 AM »
SMB3: Crown Secret (heh heh)
1. Get to World 4.7 (NOT 4-7)
2. Find a Goomba.
3. Make it run around in hexagonal circle-shaped squares until your time goes down to 1.
4. Quickly jump on the Goomba. This will reset your time to 4.
5. Pause the game halfway through the last second.
6. Press RIGHT + B on controller 2. (Only works in 1P mode)
7. Unpause the game and jump into a pit. (Hope you had enough time!)
8. You will warp to World 42, in which you have unlimited super powers and can fry metal and eggs with your spare bacon item.
9. Get to where it displays a giant Toad in fireworks.
10. Save the game by altering the hardwired ROM on the cartridge's circuitboard with a soldering iron.
11. Eat the cartridge. This is wonderful with Scrambled Eggs and Toast, and a side of Grape-flavored Orange Juice.
12. If you did it right, you will now be able to play the game any time by looking in a mirror. The negative side of this is that if anyone looks into your eyes, they will see you playing the game.
13. Have a doctor perform emergency bypass surgery on you to remove the cartridge.
14. Neatly flatten your NES controller with a sledgehammer followed by a battering ram and a steamroller.
15. Now, insert the controller into your nearest credit card reader.
16. The machine will input a secret code known only to it, thus activating the "Crown".
17. Fit all the pieces of your controller and cartridge back together.
18. Play the game again.
19. Now, Mario will be wearing a crown, which will allow him to go backwards past the START point.
20. There, you will find an unlimited supply of food. Very tough food.
21. Mario now has crowns on all his teeth as well, so he can chew all the food.
22. Each piece of food successfully chewed gives you 1 point.
23. Get to 33 points and you will get an even better prize: The Mega Man suit!
24. The only problem with getting 33 points is that slightly troublesome 4 game-second time limit...
That was a joke.

« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2002, 05:00:37 PM »
Hey, you took my Mega Man suit idea!(it was posted as a cheat farther back, which you edited)

CW: I never edited the Mega Man suit one!

SMAS:Get "The Chainsaw"

First, play SMB. Beat the game without warping or getting hit, HOWEVER, during this you must kill EVERY Goomba that ever appears, and NO other enemy may be killed except Bowser or the trick will not work. Then, in 8-4, kill Bowser with fireballs, only if you did the rest right, it should take around 264 of them. Instead of toppling into the lava, he will say, "Is that all you've got?". Then Peach will sneak up behind him and slice off Bowser's head with "The Chainsaw". After Peach wonders why she didn't do that in the first place, the game will end, and you should Save & Quit.

Next, play SMB2. Beat the game without dying or warping with each character in this order: Toad, Luigi, Princess, Mario. For each person there is an enemy that can't even be touched during the game.
Toad: Beezor
Luigi: Snifit
Princess: Bob-omb
Mario has no enemy, but he has a permanent Phantos while playing as him. After you beat the game with Mario, instead of seeing all four characters standing on the platorm, you'll see Mario on it with "The Chainsaw" standing on top of the other three's bloody heads.

Next, while the game is on, get the ROM cartridge out of your YI game and solder it onto your SMAS cartridge, adding YI to the game list. Play it and get 100s on every level. But now there's a 4 hour time limit on top of the screen, and if you don't get it by then, your SMAS cartridge will explode inside your SNES! Once you beat the game and see the ending, wait a while. Eventually you will see the stork get bagged by a hunter and drop the babies. Then Baby Mario will yell some cuss words, pull out "The Chainsaw", and cut off the hunter's legs for destroying their ride. Then you watch them get home on a tour bus instead.

Next, play The Lost Levels and beat it(including the letter worlds) without dying. The only thing is that you have exactly 100 SMB seconds to clear each level. At the end, after saving the Princess, the Subcon fairies all come in with pitchforks and knives, ready to swarm Mario, but while they fly at him he holds out "The Chainsaw" with the edge pointed at them, and they all fly into it and get torn to bloody pieces of meat.

Finally, play SMB3. You have to clear EVERY level in the game without dying, including the extra levels not actually IN the real game(which may require a little cartridge fixing). At the end, there is no Bowser, just the open door. Instead of the Princess, however, there is only "The Chainsaw" waiting for you on the other side of the room. But Before Mario can walk over and grab it, a weird little green thing called Chupperson Weird jumps in and grabs it. In this boss fight, simply avoid him for 341 consecutive hours while he jumps around swinging "The Chainsaw" around while saying things like "Oh, yeah right!" and "C'm here, CashCrazed! I got somethin' to tell ya!" in real voice sampling that sounds like Mr. T. After the time is up, Mario will pull out an AK-47 and go "BOOMSHAKALAKA!*CHCHCHCHCHCHCHCH*. After CW is full of holes, Mario grabs "The Chainsaw". Now you can use it anytime in any of the games by pressing R, and the AK-47 by pressing L.

And so what? I have THIS version in a text file. You think you have some significance?

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/3/2002 8:36:49 PM

« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2002, 08:14:50 PM »
Dang! I just had one!

« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2002, 09:51:51 PM »
CW desrves that after deleting all my good secrets.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2002, 10:02:15 PM »
Good. BAH.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2002, 10:08:26 PM »
Hehehe, C.W....

SMAS:Get "The Chainsaw"

First, play SMB. Beat the game without warping or getting hit, HOWEVER, during this you must kill EVERY Goomba that ever appears, and NO other enemy may be killed except Bowser or the trick will not work. Then, in 8-4, kill Bowser with fireballs, only if you did the rest right, it should take around 264 of them. Instead of toppling into the lava, he will say, "Is that all you've got?". Then Peach will sneak up behind him and slice off Bowser's head with "The Chainsaw". After Peach wonders why she didn't do that in the first place, the game will end, and you should Save & Quit.

Next, play SMB2. Beat the game without dying or warping with each character in this order: Toad, Luigi, Princess, Mario. For each person there is an enemy that can't even be touched during the game.
Toad: Beezor
Luigi: Snifit
Princess: Bob-omb
Mario has no enemy, but he has a permanent Phantos while playing as him. After you beat the game with Mario, instead of seeing all four characters standing on the platorm, you'll see Mario on it with "The Chainsaw" standing on top of the other three's bloody heads.

Next, while the game is on, get the ROM cartridge out of your YI game and solder it onto your SMAS cartridge, adding YI to the game list. Play it and get 100s on every level. But now there's a 4 hour time limit on top of the screen, and if you don't get it by then, your SMAS cartridge will explode inside your SNES! Once you beat the game and see the ending, wait a while. Eventually you will see the stork get bagged by a hunter and drop the babies. Then Baby Mario will yell some cuss words, pull out "The Chainsaw", and cut off the hunter's legs for destroying their ride. Then you watch them get home on a tour bus instead.

Next, play The Lost Levels and beat it(including the letter worlds) without dying. The only thing is that you have exactly 100 SMB seconds to clear each level. At the end, after saving the Princess, the Subcon fairies all come in with pitchforks and knives, ready to swarm Mario, but while they fly at him he holds out "The Chainsaw" with the edge pointed at them, and they all fly into it and get torn to bloody pieces of meat.

Finally, play SMB3. You have to clear EVERY level in the game without dying, including the extra levels not actually IN the real game(which may require a little cartridge fixing). At the end, there is no Bowser, just the open door. Instead of the Princess, however, there is only "The Chainsaw" waiting for you on the other side of the room. But Before Mario can walk over and grab it, a weird little green thing called Chupperson Weird jumps in and grabs it. In this boss fight, simply avoid him for 341 consecutive hours while he jumps around swinging "The Chainsaw" around while saying things like "Come on already!" and "Quit thinkin' I'm saying something I'm not!" in real voice sampling that sounds like Mr. Game and Watch. After the time is up, Mario will pull out an AK-47 and go "BOOMSHAKALAKA!*CHCHCHCHCHCHCHCH*. After CW is full of holes, Mario grabs "The Chainsaw". Now you can use it anytime in any of the games by pressing R, and the AK-47 by pressing L.

That's rigght. I got it saved to a Word File!!! You can edit it, but it will NEVER disappear!

Or I can memorize it like I did the titles to the levels of SMA3...

. .
W

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/3/2002 8:27:19 PM
~I.S.~

« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2002, 10:15:55 PM »
You did the exact same thing I did when I first posted this.

Print