Print

Author Topic: Fake game secrets...  (Read 19034 times)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2002, 10:19:42 PM »
I should really save all my posts to a Word File so C. W. can't edit them...

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2002, 10:25:05 PM »
I don't see what you mean.

You are all so naïve. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/4/2002 5:22:28 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2002, 10:28:55 PM »
You guys are just proving how far down in the gutter your minds really are.
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2002, 10:44:22 PM »
Any Zelda Game: The Ultimate Secret
If you input your name as "CashCrazed" in any Zelda game, once you start, your character will not be Link, but some other strange organism. After you walk around for a few seconds, a strange green person (who is actually not green, but whatever) will come and jump on your head. He will not be full of holes, because Chup, which CW is composed of, is a strange gelatinous substance which bullets can not harm.
This will not do anything else to your game, other than have the strange CW creature jumping on CashCrazed's head. You will be able to continue your game as normal...
That was a joke.

« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2002, 03:19:30 PM »
http://www.iland.net/~bhirst/avatar1.gif'>
My custom method will make editing posts A LOT harder

« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2002, 03:32:01 PM »
I could do it, that is if I knew how to edit posts.

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #8:

Scott: There`s a rumor going around that you had se­x with three goats. Is that true?
Dan: I wish.
Annoying Person: Man, goat boy, you`re disgusting.
Scott: Hey everyone, Scarpa wants to have goat se­x!
Dan: I thought you said girls! I have bad hearing! I thought you said girls!
AP: Goat boy, you`re sick!
Dan: I don`t want to have se­x with goats! I thought you said girls! Girls! Girls!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2002, 09:38:52 PM »
Hmmmmmmm, CashCrazed, you are a little off with the pic... Great idea though.

Enough of this. People, your abuse of the Primitiveness of the forums is appaling. It has to stop, for these forums are slowly being destroyed by everyone editing everyone else's posts. There's no order. I only edit someone else's post... well, I haven't done it for about a week I don't think... But some of you (C. W. for one) are taking it too far. Thus, you are showing one of the biggest flaws of human nature:

Once someone finds something new, they will use and abuse it to the point of irreversable damage.

We can't stop this. All human possess this trait. Even me. (Read the Hya... something post on G. C. and you'll see me abusing the trick too. I will stop unless someone makes me look like a idiot.)

Bottom line: Enough is enough. The post editing was a fun novelty, but now it has gone too far. The making of the secret keepers post was essentially opening up a big can of worms. I would never have tried to find out how to edit someone else's post or reply to a closed topic had I not known they were possible...

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.CashCrazedPosted - 4 November 2002 19:55 PST  Show Profile  Email Poster  
Hows about THIS!?

SMB:Affairs with Peach

Start a 2-player game. First beat it Luigi and win with 2000000 or more points. Then beat it with Mario without warping and beating every Bowser with fireballs. Mario should catch Luigi in the sack with Peach at the end. Upon seeing Mario, Luigi will p.iss the bed and upon seeing the fury in his eyes, take a dump in it too. Mario will use his Fire Flower to set Luigi's pubic hair on fire. Luigi will run out to the bridge, but because he's in so much pain, he will trip the axe and get burned to a crisp in the lava. Then Mario will get in the bed with Peach, but he accidentally sits on Luigi's turd and grinds it into the bed, so they have to do it standing up.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 11/4/2002 7:54:19 PM

~I.S.~

« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2002, 09:56:03 PM »
THERE! No edit button at all!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2002, 10:04:40 PM »
All I have to say is:

Holy crap. That will do it. Impressive.

I am throughly impressed.

~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2002, 10:12:18 PM »
What, you think that stops me from editing it?
Man, CashCrazed, you are naïve.
Just wait...
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2002, 10:18:58 PM »
I know what you are going to do. He fixed it so that that is impossible too. I checked it out a bit...

Like I said, throughly impressive.

~I.S.~

« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2002, 10:20:23 PM »
I simply wish the Fungi Forums could simply have a new beginning in a new, solid format so that this board could FINALLY be in peace once again.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2002, 10:22:52 PM »
If YOU wouldn't use bad words, mess with everybody, and pretend you're ME, the things would be better.
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2002, 10:24:10 PM »
Oh, and if you keep that up, I'm prepared to notify Deezer of your rulebreaking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2002, 03:21:28 PM »
Wow, notify Deezer, I'm SOOOO scared. If Deezer actually cared enough about these boards to ban people, he would have already switched the format so all this crap would end.

Besides, I'm only doing this to protect myself from YOUR ruthless post editing!

Edited by - CashCrazed on 11/5/2002 1:33:07 PM

Print