Print

Author Topic: The simple way out  (Read 1401 times)

« on: June 10, 2002, 11:29:58 AM »
Have you ever noticed that Mario never did something drastic about Bowser. Like Nintendo should get Mario to blow up Bowser with a Bazooka or something. Or they could make a pimpin Mario game where at the end peach starts to go ooooh. Thats not the point the point is that Mario should just shoot Bowser with a Bazooka and get it over with
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2002, 06:26:11 AM »
Since Bowser is invulnerable to fire, then why has Mario always finished him off with a fire attack? In Super Mario Bros., Mario always dropped Bowser into a pool of lava, when we already know that Bowser can't be harmed by fire...why else would he have moats of lava in his castle?

------------------------------
"I am the mighty Shigeru Miyamoto! You will all bow down to me, for I am the God of videogames!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print