Print

Author Topic: starnge rumors  (Read 1446 times)

« on: June 25, 2002, 08:56:22 AM »
I know this may sound weird but I went to this sight and I heard there s this Mario game that never made it on the market. It said that the ending is that Mario screws Peach. I know it sounds strange but they put pictures together of them doin it. But this sight is real unreliable. They said that Kirby had gay relations with Dedede in Kirby sperstar. But did tsi game make it on the market

Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2002, 10:15:10 AM »
....what website was this exactly?...Mario and Peach...I just can't seem to form a mental picture...doesn't seem...right...

"To the World , you may be but one person.
But to one person , you may be the world."

"To the World , you may be but one person.
But to one person , you may be the world."

Print