Print

Author Topic: mario vs. alien.  (Read 1687 times)

« on: September 02, 2002, 01:52:42 PM »
I crown this, the granddaddy of all weird ideas. I had just watched predator when this idea came to me.

Mario smelled the flower he held in his hand it was a beautiful day. mario, luigi, toad, and her majesty, princess toadstool. were having a picknick. mario popped the lid off a can of soda, and pulled a sandwhich out of his basket, he had hardly nibbled it when an older toad, came running and screaming in the old mushroom kingdom slang that mario and luigi never really understood. but princess toadstool understood, and from the look on her face, it wasn't good. Then, she seemed to cheer up, and point in mario, lugi, and toad's direction, and said "Don't worry, they'll handle it!"
The old toad ran off, to warn someone else of the impending doom.
"What was that all about?" asked luigi.
"He's a bit eccentric, but he means well. He says there's been an earthquake near bowser's keep, and that a massive hulking machine caused it. I don't know how true it is but I told him, you would have a look."
"Yes your highness." said mario.

Meanwhile, at Bowser's keep.
"K-k-amek!! G-get in h-here!!" shouted bowser as his entire castle shook and rumbled violently.
Kamek came in wobbling and trying to stay standing. "Y-yes, your m-majesty?" he said, nearly as unstable as bowser.
"What's c-causing this earthquake?!" said bowser as a vase on the shelf above his head  came crashing down upon him. It broke with a crash and a key fell out.
"if this g-goes on m-much longer, I'll have n-no more vases!"
Kamek went too his(exceptionally dangerous) tower room, and began figuring out what had hapened.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print