Print

Author Topic: Do you think Peach is hot?  (Read 7227 times)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2002, 09:07:32 PM »
Ummmmmmm, I deem it impossible to find ANY video game character "hot", So no. That, and I find Peach annoying. Annoying people are a huge turn-off for me.

(Why did I post that?)

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
I respect your post. As long as you don''t insult my intelligence in it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2002, 09:35:39 PM »
Charm doesnt get you girls! A bottle of  chloraform and some old rags usually does the trick for me.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2002, 10:50:26 PM »
OOOH hahahahaha... that's dumb...
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2002, 11:16:54 PM »
*~*Stealth-Link*~*... you mean sickos like YOU? HAHAHA
Everybody knew that already anyway...
And I wasn't just meaning what else you said, I meant just all around... and anyway, she's just plain CUTE in any game! (Except SMB(NES) and SMB2j(FC))
Ask David Dayton... he agrees with me.
Further back, still to S-L... no, you are an abnormal preson, just like most of the rest of us. And no, I'm not desparate, Peach is just good though.
Maestro: Daisy isn't HALF as cute as Peach.
Steve: How can you find Peach annoying?! That's just infathomable. Not to be rude, or anything...
Todd: That is just sick. She's Mario's girlfriend, for Pete's sake!!
frostbite: Charm isn't always the key...
And to miscellaneous people: There're girls I know that think I'm just totally insane, so...
Anyway, no, I don't find her "hot" as you would so rudimentarily describe her. But she IS the best looking girl character in video games, so there. They made her look attractive, to say the least. But not so much that people should discuss her like this...
Final point: There's already a real girl for me. I don't have to go through all the idiotic social pain that is school... so a "normal" situation would not apply to me anyway. 'Nuff said.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/21/2002 10:57:29 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2002, 11:56:24 PM »
I thought it was funny. Well anyway this topic was just a bad idea. Its only starting arguments. Now I dont like people. Im shunned by them simply because my intrests are different. I hardly ever speak and ignore those who speak to me. I dont like the way some of us in here (I shall mention no names) are bashing those of us who dont have (or want) gf's. Also the bashing of people who think some vg characters are hot is completly stupid. I myself am not obsessed with vg characters (I perfer anime and the real thing) but I do think that some are hot. I and people like me should not be called sickos for talking about or looking at such things. 99% of healthy (phyisically and mentally) males look at and talk of things regularly. Its only natural. Those who dont and those who call the ones who do sickos are either bible beaters, insane, lying about it cause theyre embarrassed, under the age of twelve, or gay. I motion that no one should post in here any more.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2002, 11:59:34 PM »
I second the motion. Whoops, I just messed up the motion too.
ooze, that chloroform thing was funny. It was dumb at the same time... funny + dumb = great

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/21/2002 11:00:07 PM
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2002, 08:04:55 AM »
If you think it's hard to find Peach annoying, well, you don't think like I do. I don't see how Mario can continue to find to bile to save someone who is constanty shouting (In a presumably high-pitched voice) HALP ME!!! Over and over again. I would have been sick of it by SMW.

Of course, I have a warped mind; I also find the following things annoying:

That one No Doubt song (Hey baby! I will cease to type anymore for fear I'll smash something)
Destiny's Child (I just hate them, read one of the earlier pages of Mario Bar to see why)
Most of the girls at my school (roughly 90% of them)
When people call me stupid (Actually, this more insults me; scratch this one.)

I know there's more.  don't think I'll type them because I am too lazy to do so.

(PS: The chloroform joke... At my school, my shallow, graphics-loving school (So in other words, their opinions don't matter to me), that joke would have been considered "gay" and you'd gain a reputation for being "gay". The only funny things to them are either insulting or innuendos, or usually insulting innuendos.

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
I respect your post. As long as you don''t insult my intelligence in it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2002, 09:46:44 AM »
I found out Peach wears underwear by accident when I was fooling around with the pause camera, so Im not a sicko!
And chupperson, you seems you can' get enough of peach. If you like her so much, why don't you make a life-size cardboard cuttout of her and sleep with it every night! YA DESPERATE FOOL!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2002, 10:20:45 AM »
Ok, I think this topic has gone out of hand. Some people like vg characters and think their hot. Some don't. I think that people should stop before this topic gets out of control.

Luigi:I didn''t Mario, it''s in your stomach.

Edited by - Mario addict on 9/22/2002 9:21:46 AM

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2002, 11:57:45 AM »
!!!!!

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2002, 05:48:11 PM »
oh..my..god..even i admit that i cant get a gfbut dam.n vgs hot?ewww it sends a shiver down my spine

oh and for those who dont know im actually slick arm wit a diffrent name:)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2002, 01:03:27 AM »
Geez, like I already said, I think Peach is pretty cute for a made up character, end of story. So quit criticizing me; you must take almost everything I say with a grain of salt.
Forget this topic!
Oh, and Steve, I can only think that it's because Mario loves her. That's the only reason I would do crazy stuff like he does... of course, it's a cartoon world anyway... and yes, I think we have insanely different brain patterns... maybe my mind warped the opposite way yours did. Hehe... Though, I don't like that stuff either.
*~*S-L*~*, I was joking, I don't think you're a sicko... why did you think I said "HAHAHA" after that? It was a joke!
Please, people, don't post in here anymore! I beg you!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/23/2002 12:25:05 AM
That was a joke.

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2002, 01:44:30 PM »
Im posting, lol

www.songbirdocarina.com

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2002, 02:48:29 PM »
I think the girls from that X-Box volleyball game are hotter than the ones from Beach Spikers.

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #2:

"It''s no coincidence they built the bar next to the small houses."

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2002, 04:17:31 PM »
Are you talking about DOA: Extreme Beach Volleyball?

www.songbirdocarina.com

Print