Print

Author Topic: What would happen if Mario and Sonic fought??  (Read 5558 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2003, 05:48:36 PM »
"stfu koopert, and are you mario sure mario can beat sonic with just one jump"

Wee-woo! It's the grammar police! Nice misspelling on the name with, gasp, no capitalization! What <edit> is "stfu" anyway? Please, don't bother me with your horrible grammar, misspelling, and overall incompetence because you're only making a fool of yourself.

Anyway, on topic, I really don't even care. Sonic is fast, and Mario is, well, a fat plumber to be horribly honest.

~Ugh. Come ON people! How hard can it possibly be to NOT use profanity?! I'm REALLY getting sick of having to edit people's posts. Either learn to not swear or leave the boards, 'cuz we don't wanna hear it!
~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/8/2003 6:11:37 PM
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2003, 06:45:58 PM »
Newbie fight! Newbie fight! "stfu" involves not talking.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2003, 06:52:01 PM »
Mario is really fatm (he is a little chubby) but he is known world-wide to have beaten Bowser time after time using his ~JUMPS~ Sonic's fast, Mario's the Jumpman.

I'd have to say that it would be a tie. Their powers are even.

"Time is money, Double D, and I LOVE money" so do I, so do I...

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2003, 07:06:01 PM »
Mario's fatness varies by game. He is thinnest in SMS. I'm not sure in what game he is fattest.
Deezer was here.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2003, 07:18:31 PM »
Ah, gotta love conflict. On the first post, jason says "Mario will probably kill Sonic" and just a few posts later, he says "Sonic can kill Mario easily". Amazing. And editing the redundancy would be useless - it would only be less spam if I could DELETE the post althougher.

As for the fight, I'd also say it would depend on which Mario vs. which Sonic. Or it can depend on biorhythms too, hard to say.

If you have any questions on any Mario game for the GameCube, any at all, please keep them AS FAR AWAY from me as possible. I don`t want to look like a total idiot in front of the whole forum. Thanks in advance.
~I.S.~

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2003, 07:41:24 PM »
whoopsies! *writes down into notebook* sorry about that, next time I won't use--- well, you know.

Edited to be on topic: Mario wears hat! Lekiee, OMG!11!

They are tied, yes, thats it, end it very simple.

Edited by - kooper113 on 8/8/2003 6:46:23 PM
No, really, I did get SMA4 six days early.

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2003, 07:47:29 PM »
jasonvoorhees cursed at me in the Wario World thread.

What are biorhythms?
Deezer was here.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2003, 07:47:36 PM »
That's okay. Sorry; I sometimes can get snippy about that... ;)

Okay, I'll take care of that, nintendofreak.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/8/2003 6:52:24 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2003, 05:56:02 PM »
ACK! Everyone! Why don't just find out! Go to videogamedc.com , go to their Pixeled Parodies section, and look at the Flash Movie MARIO vs. SONIC! (P.S. The website has SOME cool flash movies, all the others are just sick. One, just ONE, is called Link the Player 0___0. Watch these at ur own risk. I suggest you look at SMB Part1: The Fall of Luigi, Super Mario Blitz, and Mario vs. Sonic.)

It''s-a-me! NeoMario!
It''s-a-me! NeoMario!

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2003, 10:59:39 PM »
Sonic can just go really fast while Mario has all these different power ups so I'd say Mario.
Suicide:The answer to all life''s problems!

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2003, 08:47:09 AM »
Mario would win, Sonic would lose, spongebob sucks

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Duh, I'm stupid" says spongebob
"Darn right" says Mario with a chainsaw and a Jason mask. He then cut him into tiny pieces, cuts his brain in half, spongebob dies, the world lives happilly ever after, The End.
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Print