Print

Author Topic: Total Insanity  (Read 8396 times)

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2003, 03:25:15 AM »
So Hirocon decided to raise the insanity to a new level.

As Mario ran around in squares screaming, his backpack spontaneously inflated with Argon gas, and he was lifted up into the atmosphere.  As he entered the ionoshpere, he collided with a 700 pound lakitu, and a resulting time vortex created a black hole inside of Luigi's left ear canal.

Was that insane enough?  I'm trying to make it insane but not meaningless.

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2003, 01:55:54 PM »
Then everyone in the looney bin escaped. They were all screaming, "Ahhh zuey zuey ahh zuey ahhh laca chaca raca dooo plalca chu coo ooca shnoooookeeey wooooookey pfffffftraaahhh!!!"

Insane and Meaningless!

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 4/10/2003 12:57:04 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2003, 02:02:01 PM »
Mm-hm... I think "insane and meaningless" would go under the "Mario Nonsense" story.

The squirrels ran 'round and 'round, scaring the bajeebees out of Wario's underpants. Mario screamed at the dancing killer squirrels because they had red laser eye beams and metal teeth.
"Oh no! Borg squirrels!!"

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2003, 07:50:30 PM »
Then Mario was assimilated into the group of borg squirrels, but he would not fit into the entrance of their rodent-sized Borg cube, so they let him go.

Luigi went into a violent rage after seeing that the squirrels had not chosen HIM to be asimilated.  It was the last straw after years of living in Mario's shadow.  Luigi pulled out an uzi and totally wasted his older brother, and had slaughtered several of the borg squirrels before he was taken down by the SWAT team.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2003, 11:37:44 PM »
But Luigi had forgotten about the quantum singularity in his ear. After the needless bloodshed, suddenly the entire planet, and everything in the vicinity, got sucked into Luigi's ear. In the microuniverse within, the Borg Squirrels assimilated Luigi and the SWAT team, and they went to the Delta Quadrant. Where their transwarp conduit ended was not where they wanted to be. Instead, it was in a sheet of glass on a factory on the Earth in the microuniverse in Luigi's ear!

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2003, 08:09:46 AM »
Then Voyager showed up to help.
Cpt Janeway: We've got some Borg butt to kick. Let's move!

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2003, 01:39:03 PM »
The borg squirells went crazy. Their mouths were foaming.

...Oh, wait there robots...Hold on.

Their circuts malfunctioned.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2003, 10:24:58 PM »
Then Q showed up.  "HA HA!  I'm Q!  I'm randomly omnipotent, and I'm tired of all this black-hole-Star-Trek-singularity-Borg carp.  I hereby banish all black holes inside of plumbers ears, and all Star Trek characters (including myself), from this story."

Then all the Star Trek characters vanished and everyone else found themselves in Salem, Oregon.

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2003, 12:42:33 PM »
Fine by me.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2003, 12:36:49 AM »
They're not robots, Dr. Mario, they're cybernetic organisms.

But Q lied. He suddenly sent everyone into a recreation of a 1954 baseball game.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2003, 06:13:09 AM »
Then someone hit a home run and Mario jumped up and caught it.  But the impact caused a dimensional concussion that sent everybody in the statium to the Twilight Zone.

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2003, 12:58:27 AM »
The space-time continuum shattered, leaving everyone suspended in whatever place they were in, at whatever time they were in, and then suddenly time became nonlinear and anyone could go anywhere and anytime they wished. A bug died.

That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2003, 10:08:32 PM »
suddenly shattered, wished. in nonlinear and in, continuum bug The anyone anywhere and they at suspended space-time A they became time leaving could in, time were whatever everyone died.  time they and whatever go any were place

all silent fool, mouth can or think You doubt.  can let be remove and world be your you the open and a you are

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2003, 10:56:10 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2003, 10:53:17 PM »
Double AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Quickly Q's teenage son (also named Q, as well as everyone of their species) was punished for the prank he'd just pulled on the space-time continuum. He was turned into a platyhilmenthes (sic), and the universe was restored, allowing everyone (for the most part) to talk sensibly again.

--------------------

Print