Print

Author Topic: Atak or the worts things Mario would say!  (Read 25233 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2003, 02:00:18 PM »
Mario to Petey Pirahna: Listen Petey, Bulimia is not healthy. Don't worry, you're not THAT fat!

Mr. Game and Watch: Oh please! Colecovision? That's so out of date!

(Note, Colecovision was an old game system before Game and Watch packs were out. I want a Game and Watch so much!)
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2003, 08:12:41 PM »
Aculy, im 12.Thers game and whach on smash mely.

Whith a brother like monkey die and a frend like dark king, who neads eenemies?
-uvg, the ultimet video gamer.
:D

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2003, 08:24:13 PM »
May I suggest getting a Webster's Dictionary.

Time slowed and Reality bent.But, on and on the Eggman went.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2003, 08:30:10 PM »
I think the title was A Talk Of The Worst Things Mario Would Say.  So we say things that they wouldn't usually say.  I know!
Peach: Allow me to introduce myself.  I am Princess Apple, and... darn it!  Why did I have to be named after a fruit!/_\

Hamster Sauce!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2003, 08:37:54 PM »
Yeah I know uvg. I own Super Smash Bros. Melee. i got it the day it came out. I have Mr. Game and Watch. If you read what I said, I said I want a Game and Watch pack! You probably don't even know what that is. It's an old LED liquid crystal display game that played only one game. So now when you go around telling people things thinking you're doing a huge favor for them, make sure you at least know what the thing was. I apologise for my rudeness, but I'm just in a bad mood because I'm hungry. Time to go get a snack! Yum!
In the mean time, here's another tidbit.....

Bowser while playing the original Super Mario Bros. in a castle- "Gee I was fat back then."
= = = = = = =

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2003, 02:07:59 PM »
I used to have a G&W, it was a red Fire! one. It was fun, I would set it on my desk at school when I was in fourth grade and use it as a clock. I wouldn't play it during school, of course. It finally died when its batteries ran out.

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! I like saying Yay!!! YAY!!!!!

« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2003, 02:06:44 PM »
I know what game and whaches are.Ime not suped. I love to play his games. I dont have any game and whaches, but I have a game and whach galery!

Whith a brother like monkey die and a frend like dark king, who neads eenemies?
-uvg, the ultimet video gamer.
:D

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2003, 04:45:05 PM »
Gee with that kinda spelling, it's kinda hard to tell your intelligence. And what I wanna know, is if you read the posts, why don't you look at them for ways to spell the things? For example, I wrote "Game and Watch" in both of my posts. You misspelled it as "Game and Whach" in both of yours. Don't ya' think it would be pretty logical to just look at my posts to copy the spelling? Or did that thought never occurr to you?

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2003, 09:55:16 PM »
Did it ever occur to you guys that maybe hes' spelling that way on purpose, like when someones' chatting?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2003, 10:51:51 PM »
Actually, chat room talk is generally used so you can type quicker. This is a message board. Not real-time, no rush necessary.
Twin brothers, one named Emal and the other Juan, grew up and moved out of the country. A year later, their mother receives from Juan a letter and picture of himself. His mother sighs and mentions she wishes she had a picture from Emal as well. 'Why,' replies her husband, 'if you've seen Juan, you've seen Emal.'

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2003, 03:36:45 PM »
Mario: I hate pasta!

No more yays! I can post in closed topics! I like pie.All your base are belong to us.AIM name: donotcare95

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who

...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2003, 07:24:04 PM »
Everyone should stop being mean to uvg! It might not be his fault! Yes, maybe it is hard to understand what he is saying, but come on! Anyway, what country are you from (that might effect his literature) (If you're talking bad on porpuse, then forget everything I just said)

Bowser: Why do I keep capturing Peach? Mario will just bust the bridge again!

Mario: Have you ever wondered why we're all wearing gloves?

Mr. Game & Watch: I'm the newest one here, right?

Luigi: Why do I kick when I jump?

Wario: I'm on a diet!

Daisy: WAR! Let's fight against the Mushroom Kingdom!

Yoshi: I like meat! No more fruit!

Monkey from SM64: Do I look good in this hat?

------------------------------
I''m the 79th gamemaster!

« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2003, 11:09:05 AM »
Mario: Bowser why do you kidnap Peach
Bowser: because she is the princess
Mario: why?
Bowser: so I can be King of the mushroom Kingdom
Mario: Why?
Bowser: because I want to
Bowser: YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE!

I am soo EEEVIL and one of my evil schems is to keep writing speeling errors to annoy people MWAHAHAAHAHA
I HAVE FURY

« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2003, 06:51:40 AM »
Mario: Yeach! Bowser's-a always kinapping-a Peach!I wanna go-a home!
Luigi: I have no brother...
Yoshi: I'm sooooooo hungry that I could eat that short, fat guy with the funny moustache!!
Peach: I'm a princess; therefore, obey me ALL the time! If you object, I'll have you executed!!
Toad: I QUIT!!!
Wario: I gave away all my money to charity...
Bowser: I retire from kidnapping! Mario always beats me. It's GAME OVER folks.... FOREVER!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Donkey Kong: Ooooooooh! Pasta!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2003, 06:12:45 PM »
Mario: I hate burgers and spaghetti and...
Luigi: I love being second banana to some short Italian guy.

Smell,
His
Is
Tonic

Edited by - MarioBro64 on 10/8/2003 5:35:30 PM
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Print