Print

Author Topic: Ever wanted to make a Mario game?  (Read 28400 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2003, 12:21:17 PM »
Oh, hey, I just finished making Mario's front, side and back position sprites. They're kind of combining SMA and SMW with my own modifications. I still need to do his front and back walking postions. Once I finish, I'll upload it it via email and post the URL. ...If it doesn't work, I'll just email it to Mario Master.  ...or Yoshi6, and he can put them on the new website for now, or something. :)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2003, 12:47:18 PM »
We need the password yoshi6!  Why don't we make several games individually, and then post them on the site as we go?

If I had a dime for every time someone called me forgetful, I''d... um... What were we talking about again?
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2003, 02:12:21 PM »
There's no need to know it yet, as I'm not releasing the finished thing for a while, not that I've finished it, anyway. Oh yeah, I'll have to e-mail it to everyone, 'cos I don't want EVERYONE knowing. Check out the site again! I just about to add a proper logo!

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2003, 02:18:18 PM »
Yay! Yoshi6 has finally come to our rescue! ;)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2003, 03:08:40 PM »
Well if you email it to Everyone then wont everyone know it? <sarcasm/>

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2003, 03:20:49 PM »
I meant everyone in the Gamer's Haven thing!

If I had a dime for every time someone called me forgetful, I''d... um... What were we talking about again?

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2003, 08:24:25 PM »
Cool, that logo's great Yoshi 6.  I've actually started creating an RPG based on Paper Mario.  It is actually the game in 2D form.  I haven't gotten very far as of yet, but I need to know if anyone is interested in playing it before I continue.

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2003, 09:13:06 PM »
Sure Im always "game" to play Mario games! woo hooo I made a pun I made a put woo hooo

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2003, 09:19:20 PM »
I would be interested.  What are you programing it with.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2003, 09:45:35 PM »
I'm using RPG maker 2003.  

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2003, 09:43:36 AM »
I use the same thing.

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2003, 11:32:00 AM »
Thanks for the compliments on the logo. I too have got RM2K03. I'm gonna change the background colour (that's how they speel it in these parts) on the webpage to blue. :)

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2003, 11:45:38 AM »
Ya I remember there being a letter In NP mag way back about some canadian writing in about how the Gameboy Color was a big misspellization. Nintendo said basically who cares? we call it Gameboy Color in all countries...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2003, 11:53:02 AM »
Cool. By the way, who's mariorules78@hotmail.com? I'm gonna add them to my specialized Fungi Forums address book, so I need to know their username. Oh yeah ... *drumroll* I'm inviting 5 lucky people to be staff members! Y'see, I don't want everyone joining at once, so I'll let people in evry now and again. To be one of those people, (hang on, 4 people 'cos I'm one of 'em) you gotta send me a short essay by e-mail of why you think you should join and what you would do to make the site a better place. Lines are open ... NOW!

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2003, 12:06:55 PM »
That would be Mario Masters email...um can I researve a place for the essay? right now Im bogged down with 2 1/2 english,3 1/2 History, and 2 fitness Essays..not to mention 8 more pages of a 10 pg research paper... :(

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print