Print

Author Topic: A Mario Interview  (Read 50639 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2003, 08:12:28 PM »
Umm... We don't exactly have a band that represents us, being that the Mushroom Kingdom's so HUGE and all... Although we do have an orchestra/band that plays in parades and such. They're pretty good. We're also home of Chanterelle, the Pop Diva.

But, sure, I'll meet this Charlie fellow.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2003, 08:16:34 PM »
Ok, then. Charlie, come out!
A door opens and a Boo comes out. He has small, human eyes and wears a red cap.
Charlie:Uh, hello great Mario who defeated our king with a vaccum. I, the leader of our band is sorry for turning your brother in to a painting. We realized what we had done wrong. We got an ugly person as a picture. We'll try harder to capture Princess Toadstool.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2003, 08:58:08 PM »
BAH! I-a-leave for a couple-a-of hours and look-a-what happens...Mario with-a-that ego of his takes-a-over and then insults my-a-cooking! Then that-a-bimbo girlfriend of his shows up and takes over with him! BUT TO TOP IT OFF this dumb boo shows-a-up and GIVES MARIO the credit for defeating-a-their king with the vacuum...not to mention-a-insults my good-a-looks..How-a-dare he...

Ok thats enough venting Luigi...just answer some questions...(please ask him a question..it seems to help him calm down...)

Oh-a-alright(deep sigh) fire-a-a way...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/7/2003 7:59:10 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2003, 09:08:08 PM »
Hello, Luigi, it's nice to have you back.
Now, let Charlie speak.

Charlie:Yes, well, when our great Boo King went against Mario, he lost, but on purpose. Green recovers him-us Boos don't know why. Oh yeah! Green is so ugly that a Boo can throw-up and get its problems off its back! But that-oh wait! The ugly guy with the vaccum was a spagetti noodle named Luigi! Now I remember! Man, he was the stupidest scardey-cat I've ever known! What an idiot! Going to a spooky mansion! What a idiot!"

« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2003, 09:21:26 PM »
GRR THAT-A-DOES IT (goes to closet) THIS-A-WILL TAKE CARE OF YA-A

*Sloop!*

(inside the vaccuum bag)

mmmmfffmm mmmffm mmmfmf

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #125 on: June 07, 2003, 09:25:30 PM »
Peach: *BIMBO*?! Geeze, what's wrong with you, Luigi! I thought you we my friend! And what do you mean by THAT, Charlie!?

Mario: Well, sor-RY, Mr. Desides-to-Leave! :P  Geeze! And Charlie, you *DID* mix us up there. And if you even THINK about going after Peach...

Sapphira: Okay, guys, chill out! We don't want another SSB Melee breaking out, here. Jon, I think it'd be best if you sent Charlie out of here.  ...Oh, right...sorry...I'll leave now...
*Slowly heads toward door, but quickly rushes and grabs some food from the table, running out of the room gleefully while food falls from her arms.*

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2003, 09:27:22 PM »
I never expected Charlie to be like that. He changed. Oh well. Would you like some Mushroom Cake? I got it straight from the master cook, Tayce T., who lives in Toad Town. This cake is amazing and it will make anyone happy.
In the meantime, Luigi, so how do you feel having one game to yourself? I mean, yeah, Mario's in it, but he's just a picture! Do you like how YOUR game is set up?

« Reply #127 on: June 07, 2003, 09:27:43 PM »
*Sloop!* *Sloop!*

heh-a-heh...that should-a-take care of them...

Luigi....

SHUT UP MARIONUT#1!

(sigh) well...ok....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2003, 09:28:43 PM »
Sapphira, come back! Don't you want some cake?!? It's made from Tayce T!

« Reply #129 on: June 07, 2003, 09:29:38 PM »
Uh, guys, can we PLEASE get back to the interview?

« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2003, 09:29:38 PM »
HEH HEH HEH! Im not satified with-a-just one game........ Im gonna take over them-a-all!!!!

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #131 on: June 07, 2003, 09:31:13 PM »
Luigi, as many fans as you have now, I think the closest you'll get is a Luigi's Mansion2 and I've heard no news on that. It's just Mario Kart, Mario Golf, Mario Tennis...(jon goes on reading every game with 'Mario' in it).

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #132 on: June 07, 2003, 09:37:04 PM »
Hmm... I wouldn't worry. I think she's still here. Anyway, let's continue this interview, shall we?

--------------------

« Reply #133 on: June 07, 2003, 09:43:35 PM »
THATS-A-IT I CANT TAKE-A-IT ANYMORE! ITS ALWAYS-A-MARIO THIS AND MARIO THAT NEVER LUIGI THIS OR LUIGI THAT!

Ok Luigi..let them out of the vaccuum..

But-a-

Just do it..

(sigh) fine-a-...

(opens bag)

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2003, 09:47:46 PM »
Luigi, that's why I'm making little stories about you in the SUPER-EXCELLENT LUIGI STORY section. It sucks now, but it'll get better. Anyways, Luigi, let's talk about your game. Do you know that the graphics in it are awesome? I mean, just about every piece of furniture is interactive in some way! That's neat! Plus, you get a custom-made Game Boy!

Print