Print

Author Topic: A Mario Interview  (Read 50844 times)

« Reply #240 on: June 19, 2003, 09:53:43 PM »
Mario, I'm mad at you for putting your new GBA+GCN attachment thingy in the world! I thought that your GBA would view things on the full screen! You make me want to.......ah-hem, sorry about that. Just another stupid pop-up came as I was typing this...
Ok, Mario, let's get you and Peach some questions, yes? Ok, next questions: Peach, why would you wear a dress like that? I thought those were worn in the old days!
Mario, why do you make your mustache the way you do? Is there some special thing you do it that way?

Luigi, are you a scardy cat? You did seem freaked out inside of that mansion!

Well, you three, "give me the money!"-you know what I mean.

--------------------------------------------

"We came in to this world as muppets, look in to these eyes-you see that they''re googly.
Big Bird''s in his nest, Oscar''s in his can, Ernie''s a guy that lives with another man..."
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #241 on: June 20, 2003, 09:52:02 AM »
Peach: Well, for one, I'm a princess--it's a princess-style dress, and for two, this style is fashionable in our culture.

Mario: I dunno. I like it this way. *snicker* Heeheehee... Luigi the scaredy cat... Aww...sorry, did I offend you, li'l wuss bro? Heeheehee...*Ahem* continue, please.

*Sapphira's note*: Hey jon, I think it'd be cool if Jman was an interviewer, too. That way we'd have more variety of questions--he'd give some you might have never thought of. --And plus, when you're away, the interview could still continue.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #242 on: June 20, 2003, 12:06:17 PM »
Ok, that sounds like a good idea...Jman, come ask some questions!

Ah-hem, mouth is dry(takes sip of water).
Ok, so wearing that dress doesn't bother you, huh? And when you play sports, you wear a skirt-probbly to attract Mario's attention...
But Mario, why do you and Luigi wear the same clothes EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE???

"We came in to this world as muppets, look in to these eyes-you see that they''re googly.
Big Bird''s in his nest, Oscar''s in his can, Ernie''s a guy that lives with another man..."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #243 on: June 20, 2003, 12:30:38 PM »
Peach: *grins shyly* Well...it's awfully uncomfortable playing sports in a long dress and high heels... Besides, most women who play sports either wear a short skirt outfit or shorts... Shorts aren't my thing, you know? *laughs*

Mario: Is there something wrong with my outfit? I like it; it's like my uniform. And I don't have just ONE outfit--I have multiple outfits of the same thing. *Sniff*sniff* Luigi, on the other hand...

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #244 on: June 20, 2003, 12:45:02 PM »
Mario, when and where was the first time you and Peach kissed? Oh, let me guess-Super Mario 64.

(Sapphira, look at my new sig, hee hee)

Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #245 on: June 20, 2003, 12:54:32 PM »
Mario: Actually, the first time we met--in SMB--she kissed me on the cheek after I rescued her...

(Sapphira: Nooooooooo!! ;P)

--------------------

« Reply #246 on: June 20, 2003, 12:59:59 PM »
Oh, yeah, sorry...
Mario, I have to ask this(which is a dumb question), but.......................do you like to dance in backwards pants? I keep saying that you do it! Do you really?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #247 on: June 20, 2003, 01:14:14 PM »
No. And I don't even WEAR pants; I wear overalls.

« Reply #248 on: June 20, 2003, 01:35:45 PM »
Well, I knew that.....but I'm still going to say it! BWAHAHAHAHA! Bowser laugh. Speaking of a Bowser laugh, you have another guest, besides Charlie. Mario and Peach, I would like you to meet your best friend, Bowser!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #249 on: June 20, 2003, 01:42:58 PM »
Oh joy...

(*Sapphira's note*: Hey, jon, can I be Bowser, too? And you can interview him?)

--------------------

« Reply #250 on: June 20, 2003, 01:49:31 PM »
3People!?! Well, I guess you can do it-knowing that you can stand listening to Mario's Backwards Pants...
But then you'll be talking/replying to yourself, but we'll see what happens.

Ok, guys, I'm going to let you two know a little about Bowser. For one, Bowser, what's your most favorite thing to do?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #251 on: June 20, 2003, 01:56:47 PM »
Kidnapping Princess Peach and devising evil schemes, of course.

--------------------

« Reply #252 on: June 20, 2003, 01:59:20 PM »
Bowser, out of all those times, Mario and Luigi came and kicked your butt, but which of your plans would you consider the toughest?

« Reply #253 on: June 20, 2003, 02:00:14 PM »
That is...for Mario and Luigi to try and beat...

Jman

• Score
« Reply #254 on: June 20, 2003, 02:21:42 PM »
I'd have to say Super Mario Bros. 3 when my kids and I took over each of the seven mushroom worlds.

Jman: And which of your kids do you think is the smartest/dumbest?

Bowser: All of 'em! The dumb part, that is!
Bwahahahahahahaha!!

Jman:  So Mario, which quest do you think was the hardest to defeat Bowser?

I''m a Mario rube!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print