Print

Author Topic: Real SM64 Cheats,tidbits,etc  (Read 1374 times)

« on: August 04, 2003, 05:26:50 PM »
Please post any real SM64 cheats/tidbits or any other thing thats a secret here. I got a good one.

Make Mario fly while holding hat

Go to Shifting Sand Land.Find the vulture and let him get your hat.Then make him drop it.(Make sure its not gonna land in the quicksand) Then go to the warp thats at the pine tree.Go warp about 2-5 times.Make sure you dont warp 50 times or your game wil get messed up.When you go to the place where the hat landed ,there will be a pile of hats.Do not pick up any of the hatshats,Insted,go get the wing cap at the pyramid entrance.Fly to the pile of hats and pick them up.If you did it right,the first one you pick up will go on Mario's head,the last hat will be on Mario's hand still a wing cap.To fly,triple jump.

These pills will help you lose your mario memory or it can make you lose all your memory exept mario.
These pills will help you lose your mario memory or it can make you lose all your memory exept mario.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2003, 06:09:40 PM »
After you get 120 stars, go the the cannon outside.  Aim at the rightmost tip of the cloud to the left of the castle(It's high in the sky).  If you aimed right, you'll land in the Vanishing cap hole.

In the Vanishing cap place, bring your energy down to two pieces. Then get lit on fire by one of those black things and run off the edge.  When you appear in the moat, you drown.

After you get 120 stars, shoot onto the castle roof.  Go by the cone shaped thing on the right side of the roof and go to the corner of the castle roof. Try to get on the very corner. then fall off, but grab the edge of the roof.  Pull yourself back up, and Mario will lose his hat and die.

I'll let everybody else post the other glitches...

Hamster Sauce!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 10:04:27 AM »
In cool, cool mountain, after you return the mother's penguin, the star will appear.  Then grab the baby, and the mother will get mad and chase you until you put it down.

Hamster Sauce!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 03:44:50 PM »
Let's see... it's possible to get the star at the top of tick-tock clock while the clock's stopped.
Try it sometime.  It's a good challenge.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Print