Print

Author Topic: Mario Goes Camping  (Read 15160 times)

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2004, 04:09:44 PM »
golly!

Mario: Ow! That smarts!
Smarts: You called?
Mario: No, I meant that other smarts, behind you.
Other Smarts: Don't worry, I'll save you!

"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

Edited by - Lt Mou on 2/16/2004 2:10:33 PM
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2004, 08:46:17 PM »
"Look!" said Toad, "A Chain Chomp!"

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2004, 07:35:48 PM »
And this whole stupid thread started over.

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2004, 08:21:32 PM »
And Mario wanted to go camping but he couldn't cus he was sick.

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2004, 10:31:45 PM »
Then Mario got struck by lightning and got blown into 7 pieces that flew into different places in the world. So Luigi started lokk from them when he met a toaster.
Luigi: Hello toaster!
Toaster:... *Toast comes out*
So Luigi jumped up an warteer fall then he went to king stuffhappenedandthenthiskrapwashappeningandi'mnotusingmyspacebarwhattheheckthisisafriggin'longnamedangit!

------------------------------
10 out of 9 kids are STUPID! I''m that 9th one!
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2004, 11:12:32 AM »
And Mario drank some Gatorade.

MARIO: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

LUIGI: What's so funny?

MARIO: Hahahahahaha--I can't--hahahahahahahahahahaha-- stop laughing--hahahahaha!

PEACH: *drinks Gatorade that Mario drank* Flowers flowers flowers I love flowers blah blah blah...

TOAD: *drinks same Gatorade* I like cheese I like cheese I like cheese!

LUIGI: Huh? What's goin on here?

Just what IS going on? Is it the Gatorade? Or is it something else? We'll find out NEXT TIME!!!

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2004, 05:28:17 PM »
LUIGI: Let's take a close look at that Gatorade...

--------------------
"For the people of this planet, I promise you... REVENGE!" --Shadow, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Radical Highway opening movie

« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2004, 06:46:17 PM »
MARIO: Hahahahahaha-- Anyone here? --hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2004, 04:55:21 PM »
The Gatorade had insanity juice in it!!!

LUIGI: So THAT'S why everyone is goin' nuts!

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2004, 07:38:51 AM »
Then Mario and Luigi decided to go camping again, and GiftedGirl became mature.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2004, 06:32:46 PM »
GG: I will NEVER be mature! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

NE86: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Why? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?

--------------------
SONIC: Oh crud.
SONYA: What?
SONIC: Eggman''s robot is behind you.
SONYA: Yeah right. I''ll belive that when the sky rains-- *robot grabs Sonya*--pigs. Oh fart.

« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2004, 06:37:18 AM »
Nintendoexpert86 is my depressed twin.

I need some yarn, to make a wick- I''m saving up all my earwax to make a candle.

« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2004, 03:58:47 PM »
Oooooooops......... I ment 89, not 86.

--------------------
SONIC: Oh crud.
SONYA: What?
SONIC: Eggman''s robot is behind you.
SONYA: Yeah right. I''ll belive that when the sky rains-- *robot grabs Sonya*--pigs. Oh fart.

« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2004, 05:24:23 PM »
Too late. Nintendoexpert86 will become an actual being soon.

I need some yarn, to make a wick- I''m saving up all my earwax to make a candle.

« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2004, 02:03:12 PM »
I need a stick.

--------------------

COMPUTER: ERROR. PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE.

ME: Ok. *presses key*

COMPUTER: ERROR. PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE.

ME: Grrrrrrrrr!

Print