Print

Author Topic: Make Up Rumors  (Read 24794 times)

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2005, 02:15:31 PM »
Mario and Luigi will be on the Amazing Race 3 years from now, Sir Grodus will be on Survivor with Pa-Patch, I'll revive the Match Game Mario style and the koopalings will be on Family Feud.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2005, 10:54:42 PM »
What in the world is it that drives me to update old topics?  Perhaps the cool orchestra SMS music I'm hearing on WTMK right now?  Anyway...

One day Nintendo will actually mention TMK in Nintendo Power.  Unfortunately they will get several facts wrong such as how long it has been around, it will call the Fungi Forums the Mushroom Message Board, and Deezer's name will be spelled Doozer.  How sad.

Also, after half of all Mario fans in the world beg Nintendo and Square for SMRPG for NDS they will... continue to ignore them!  Ahahaha!  Actually, it will come out for a Rev download game and have some nice new features.  Geno and Mallow will not be in it though.

If SMRPG came to DS I would like to be able to attack enemies by touching them, like they're on the bottom screen in a close-up view and you have to tap them in the right way to do more damage.  And you could choose items from that screen as well.

Well, I better do something else now.  This is Yoshisaurus signing off!  Have a great weekend.

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2005, 11:35:36 PM »
Nintendo revealed today that Super Mario 128 was to be abandoned and development on Super Mario CRAP were beginning. In SMC, Mario shaves his mustache, puts "rescue Peach" at the bottom of his to-do list, kills Luigi, and constantly shouts "GIVE ME A DOLLAR!"

Me: Hooray, it''s raining money and double apostrophes!!!
Mom: Wake up or you''ll miss the bus.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2005, 02:02:36 AM »
mayamoto has had a secret speech wich has leaket into the public and are considering making luigi a gaybo with waluigi

Mario runs jumps swims fly save peach and throw vegtables sooooo... wears the iron six pack
Mario runs jumps swims fly save peach and throw vegtables sooooo... wears the iron six pack

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2005, 08:06:01 AM »
Just announced.

Nintendo needs to attract a widey array of audience so the next SSB will be two disks. one kiddy and one mature. The kiddy version will have the baby versions of every character and will be rated ec but the mature will have mature looking people that fight well. It will be rated M.

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

Edited by - Aarom11 on 10/15/2005 12:28:38 PM

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2005, 12:45:01 PM »
I know and that really sucks beacause my mom won't let me play the M version. And I think she's getting me an Xbrick for Christmas, and that sucks even more!!!

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2005, 01:29:05 PM »
I feel for you man.

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2005, 01:58:39 PM »
You know, BP, the Xbox IS way more powerful than the GameCube. Don't be ungrateful to your mom. I'm lucky my mom got me a GBA for my birthday.

Rumor has it that Mario 128 will actually be a bloodless first-person shooter with Mario-themed weapons, and that it will come packaged with a more conventional-shaped "shell" for the Revolution controller designed for FPS games. And it uses multiplayer online games with every single Mario character, allowing for up to 50 players on one server!

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2005, 03:16:45 PM »
Im thankful that the FPS, is only a rumor, Anyways: Nintendo is cloning SMB, with Kirby! The name will be "Super Waddle Dee and Doo" You play as Waddle Dee, or Waddle Doo, and at the end after you battle Kirby in replacing Bowser, Sparky replacing the Princess says "Thank you, Waddle (Dee/ Doo), you quest is over, put in Kirby's Adventure, and get a friggin life.

Other Guy: Well thats because someone''s cat was strangled on the phone line.
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2005, 07:40:43 PM »
You guys, you guys!!! There was an insanely huge problem found in PSPs that if you downoad too many MP3s it will sap your game data so they're fully refunding everyone and going out of business!!!

This is the perfect topic to say that in.

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2005, 09:44:18 PM »
Miyamoto got the idea of Donkey Kong from a scary experience at the zoo.  He also has a warp pipe somewhere in his house that goes to the Mushroom Kingdom, but he never goes there because if he did he would get sucked into his own brain since he thought of the Mushroom Kingdom, and that would be very bad.

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2005, 10:15:27 PM »
Nintendo noticed a truly good forum for Mario, and gave the maker of the forums "Dezzer" a staring role in Mario Party 8, as the new host!

I'm a horrible person.

Sqrt2

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2005, 02:23:57 AM »
Donkey Kong will be the villain of the next mario platformer due to Bowser contracting bird flu.

Nothing suceeds like a toothless parrot.
AA fanboy and proud!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2005, 03:13:17 AM »
Ah-ah-CHOOOO! Excuse me, what?

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2005, 07:16:50 AM »
Wario is quiting his job for show-biz, because he saw his father Shrek on TV.

I'm a horrible person.

Print