Poll

who's the MOST annoying mario character

Yoshi
Luigi
Peach
Wario
Waluigi
Print

Author Topic: Your most disliked character...  (Read 56974 times)

« on: November 28, 2004, 12:28:41 PM »
Let's face it, you're not going to like every Mario character. With the good, always come the bad. Post your most disliked Mario characters and why you dislike them.

Waluigi - He's annoying. He's lame. I just plain hate him. Wario is way cooler...

Baby Mario - ANNOYING. That cry really gets on your nerves... Even if he's pretty good in Mario Tennis. But how is it Baby Mario and Super Mario exist in the same time period?

Baby Luigi - "Uh-oh, Baby Wuigi time." Same as Baby Mario. Minus being good in Mario Tennis.

Baby Bowser - I didn't mind Baby Bowser in Yoshi's Island or Yoshi's Story. But now I've had enough of him. I'm sick of him being in the Mario Party games and he's annoying in Sunshine. And I hate how they call him "Koopa Kid". He is NOT a Koopa Kid.

Petey Pirahna - I honestly never thought I'd find myself disliking this guy. The first boss in Mario Sunshine. No, I didn't find him challanging. I had no problem with him... but why does Nintendo insist on using him all the time now? First Mario Kart and now Mario Power Tennis. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in Mario Baseball or Mario Party 7 either. =/

I'm sure there are others I don't like, but these are the ones that come to mind... but who do you dislike?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2004, 12:49:59 PM »
I hate Baby Mario's annoying cry in Yoshi's Island.  I think it was meant to be a little annoying, but it bothers me.

- My favorite character is Luigi Jr.  Let's just call him Luigison and forget all about that typo. -
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2004, 02:11:59 PM »
Waluigi, Baby Mario, and those monkeys in Super Mario 64 and Mario Party games really bug me (first your hat and then your sanity!).  But it was kinda funny (Waluigi) because for my golden birthday that I never stop talking about, I rented MK:DD and when one of my friends who was new to the Mario universe played the game he died laughing at how skinny Waluigi was.  He called him anorexic or some other word like that.  But other than looking funny he's just stupid.

BTW, Baby Bowser, and Bowser Jr. are not the same character.  In YI Baby Bowser is the real Bowser as a baby, and in Mario Party he has stupid little clones or something.  In MP5 they can somehow split into three Koopa Kids of different colors.  In my theory, the Koopa Kids were somehow combined into one stoopa Koopa, Bowser Jr., and Bowser has no idea how to turn them back (rediculous, I know, but it's the only thing that can keep me from going insane).

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2004, 03:10:31 PM »
 I really dislike the three "Koopa clones" from Mario Party 5. Similarly to Baby Mario/Luigi, they mess up plots and timelines, and don't belong there. They should leave the duplicates to the Boos and make Bowser more menacing by himself!

----------------------------------------
"Chocolate milk as a world-wide delicacy! Who agrees? Anyone?"
- Ian "Suffix"

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2004, 03:30:27 PM »
I hate Waluigi and those stupid "Bowser Juniors".  Waluigi is always the computer player when we play Mario Party 5 because we love to whup his butt.  and about those new Bowser Juniors, the REAL koopa kids are better in just about every way.  I loved their return in "Mario & Luigi".  Come to think of it, that had shown that at least 2 koopa kids can split in 3.

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2004, 03:55:31 PM »
Petey Pirahna. They should have just kept him as a mini-boss, not full-fledged addition to the Mario lineup. What's next? Mario Golf X, with Eely Mouth and that Manta Ray made out of light.

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2004, 04:28:15 PM »
Yoshi: You may disagree with me ,but I think Yoshi is a real wuss. Have you seen him on Mario 64 DS?
 Banned by Deez

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2004, 03:22:14 PM »
Donkey Kong. He's just a [dumb] stupid gorilla with no brain and too many muscles, even Diddy Kong had to teach to golf politely. Btw, Diddy Kong is lame too.

I don't like Baby Mario either. What a stupid idea to put both baby brothers together in one game with grown-up bros! Allthough baby Luigi is much funnier, I can't stand both sqeaky voices..

I'ts hilarious how many of you dislike my favourite character: Waluigi! Yes, he might be one on the list of most disliked characters. But hey, wouldn't be annoying at all to be designed so late, all because Nintendo wanted a bigger character selection for their non-platformgames (see: Golf, Tennis, party..blah)? Waluigi might be annoying, because Wario gets all the attention. Wario is cool, I had lots of fun playing Wariogames, but he's just a big fat selfish [jerk]. Waluigi might be skinny, because he's depressed. Look at him, he's sneaky, fast and agile! Isn't it fun Wario has got a evil brother too after all? One with a much cooler additude, cause Wario's is just bad I think. If we all pay much more attention to Waluigi, he'll sure becomes a greater hero than Wario ever! I'm one who really appreciate him, though.

~Please watch the language. Hmm, maybe I should revive and reinstate the "Important New Rules".... ~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 12/4/2004 8:25:40 PM
Close the World, Open the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2004, 05:22:11 PM »
I don't know who to disagree with first!  Yoshi is not a wuss, thank you.  He's quite awesome I think (besides being weak in SSBM Adventure and fragile in SMS).  Have you ever seen any other dinosaur with a long tongue that can swallow enemies and lay an egg in less than two seconds?  And then throw those eggs at more enemies?  One of the Yoshis saved Mario's life when he was a baby, and to this day Yoshi continues to help Mario beat the baddies and let him ride on his back  (think of all that weight!).  The other guys, Donkey, Diddy, and Wario, are also pretty cool (but Wario is annoying, yet in a funny way).  If you disagree with me then Diddy will shoot you full of peanuts!

SSY, M&L has the real Koopa Kids?  Dude!  That's great!  How did they sneak them in?  I thought Shiggy was tired of them.

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/29/2004 5:39:52 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2004, 07:31:19 PM »
I always thought Waluigi was a bad idea(and a crappy name). I didn't like the inclusion of Toadette or the Baby Mario Bros. in MK:DD either(1/2 vs. 3/4 = fun).

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Sqrt2

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2004, 05:25:59 AM »
Personally I hate that stupid sand bird in SMS. He(?) cost me at least 15 lives trying to complete that episode. Also I hate bowser jr as his arrival means that we'll probably never see the koopalings again.

Nothing is impossible. My boss told me so.
AA fanboy and proud!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2004, 08:48:13 PM »
Ha-ha, that "Sand Bird"... Probably the worst creature I've ever seen in Mario games. Worst looking, that is. I didn't really mind that level.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2004, 10:32:09 PM »
"Let's face it, you're not going to like every Mario character. With the good, always come the bad."

HAHAHAHA! WRONG!
That was a joke.

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2004, 06:42:13 PM »
diddy kong he didn't even put DK in diddy kong racing

my favouriteis yoshi

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2004, 09:15:42 PM »
I also don't care much for the natives of Isle Delfino...

However, I love them in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

I gotta' disagree with Yoshi. I love Yoshi, he's my favorite Mario character.

I'm kind of surprised so one as said Mallow yet. Personally, I think Mallow is awesome. But not everyone thinks so...

Oh! You know who I hated? Huff N. Puff from Paper Mario. God, he was annoying to defeat. Everytime you hit him the little Huff N. Puff's would come out...

Print