Poll

who's the MOST annoying mario character

Yoshi
Luigi
Peach
Wario
Waluigi
Print

Author Topic: Your most disliked character...  (Read 56985 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2004, 09:50:24 PM »
1. Waluigi

2 - ?. Practically all of the characters introduced in Super Mario Sunshine except the bosses.

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2004, 12:04:22 AM »
Oh man, the Chucksters are AWE-SOME!

Also, Bower Jr. most certainly did not stop the Koopa Kids from reappearing.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Sqrt2

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2004, 05:28:07 AM »
That purple bob-omb type creature in SM64 that picks you up and lobs you halfway across the level and the chargin' chucks from SMW. Also luigi in SMA2 for jumping like he did in SMB2 and SMA.

Nothing is impossible. My boss told me so.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2004, 03:18:41 PM »
Please,
Don't...Badmouth Yoshi... in front of me.
Seriously though say what you want I won't stop you.  Waluigi isn't THAT bad.  I just think he was a little unnessesary.  Bowser Jr.s however, I have NO sympathy for.  I'm sure most of us would like the real Koopa Kids in 3D.  Of course, Nintendo screwed that up when they made Mario Party 4.  Koopa kids my (butt)!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2004, 10:55:27 PM »
Oh, those Purple "Bob-ombs"! I don't really know what they are, but they're not Bob-ombs. I used to think they have a jet-pack, and I still do, somewhat. It would expalin the strange whirring noise they make.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2004, 10:59:54 PM »
...I think that thing was called "chuckya", for the fact that it did just that.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2004, 02:36:51 PM »
Having not played most of the party or tennis games, I didn't even know that Petey Piranha was now a reoccuring character. Frankly, I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm a fan of weird creatures, and always prefer to play as them when possible. If anything I would like to see MORE regular enemies/bosses becoming common characters.

I wish the Dr. Mario viruses were playable characters in some games...

Oh wait, characters you don't like eh? Well, I have to agree about Baby Bowser. I thought he WAS Bowser as a baby in Yoshi's Island, he should be kept that way. He steals attention away from the real koopa kids!

I like Waluigi's design, but he should be more than "wario for luigi". He should have a  more unique personality, and a better name. They couldn't come up with anything better than "Waluigi!?" Whole point of Wario is the "M" upside-down.

Course, the closest thing to an upside-down "L" is an "F". Maybe Waluigi IS better than "Fuigi"...

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2004, 07:26:51 PM »
Waluigi's hat has a "gamma" on it. Need I say more?

Anyways, last time I said what Mario characters I hated, I had to type a 2 hour disseration to get everyone here back on my side. So, erm... ya. I'm done with this topic.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2004, 08:33:38 PM »
Bomb ombS! They always hit me while I'm trying to get up! Stupid Bomb-ombs!
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2004, 09:31:11 PM »
No entry found for Bomb Omb. Did you mean

Bob-Omb
Bombomb
Bob's Mom
Nargothrond
That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2004, 03:30:03 PM »
Uh, you guys I think we always love Vivian for now, but I hate to admit it and break this to her. You see Brothers and Sister are suppose to be embarrassed somebody, and drives them crazy. But they was just kidding, playing around, and everything, but they can alot good things as they learn to grow up. Is like their job ya know!

Shawne Vinson

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2004, 04:27:55 PM »
I have to disagree with the person who said Donkey Kong had no brains and too many muscles.  First of all, Donkey Kong has no muscle compared to Bowser.  In MG:TT, Bowser is bigger, and he's slouched over more, so when you see them both stand upright, Bowser's even bigger.  And have you seen Bowser in SMS?  "He's like a friggin' house, man!"  Basically, I don't like Donkey Kong either, and I find it annoying how advertisements say, try taking on this giant gorilla.  What giant gorilla?  I just see a gorilla, no different from any other gorilla.

Enjoy life.  There''s plenty of time to be dead.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2004, 09:27:10 PM »
Well, Baby Mario has been a long-disliked character of mine, but Petey Piranha takes the cake. Not only for appearing in later Mario games, but for the dumb decision to have Petey "throw up" if doing badly. Those Mario sports games just get more and more embarrassing...

oh, and hi everyone that I haven't seen for like four or five years.

Why I continue to try to save the world, I shall never know.
You didn't say wot wot.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2004, 11:53:15 PM »
Oh, whoa!  Penguinwizard!
It's great to see you here again!

I guess that means I can't vote for you for "Most Missed" in the Advanced Poster Awards any more.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2004, 01:20:03 AM »
Aww, I like the koopa kids in the Mario Party games.  I love that level in, I think it's MP3, where you're on the Bowser festival board and they stop the game to have their parade and then you lose coins.  Well, not the losing coins part.  And no, Koopa Kids /= Koopalings /= Baby Bowser /= Bowser Jr.  Four different entities.  Or, well, 12 different entities, I guess.

Ironically, I dislike Mario and Luigi.  I play the games for the minor characters and the enemies, heh.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

Print