Poll

who's the MOST annoying mario character

Yoshi
Luigi
Peach
Wario
Waluigi
Print

Author Topic: Your most disliked character...  (Read 56976 times)

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2005, 08:53:22 AM »
go for it

Jman

• Score
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2005, 08:57:50 AM »
"Wario's the opposite of Santa, except for the whole fatness part."

Ha!  Oh, that's a nomination for post of the year!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2005, 10:02:53 AM »
DeadAwake gets the post of the year award. Remember the MJ thing?!?! BP's sig? That's the post of the year.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2005, 04:09:07 PM »
I agree with Mr.Melee.
Waluigi's name is very creative to those who know it's an inverted version of ijiwaru, but terribly redundant to those who don't.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2005, 04:11:41 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2005, 04:25:50 PM »
I'm so glad Waluigi is loosing. But what is Peach doing on the list?? 0.0

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2005, 04:43:42 PM »
I don't like how in MG:TT Yoshi and Birdo have the "rainbow" nice shots.  A thing like that could send a newcomer to the Mario series running.  I voted against Peach, mostly because I liked all the other characters.  Waluigi I like because he's the same as Wario, but less... Wario-ish.  That then makes Wario more boring, but not hateful.  Yoshi's okay.  Mario and Luigi are okay.  The problem with Peach is... well, in SMS she was too dumb.  Just a little.  If only they had used her eyes more to display more...thoughts, or if only they had made her speak more... fluently.  Face it, Mario is the only one who should be falsetto.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2005, 05:07:37 PM »
I hate Waluigi and those stupid "Bowser Juniors".  Waluigi is always the computer player when we play Mario Party 5 because we love to whup his butt.  and about those new Bowser Juniors, the REAL koopa kids are better in just about every way.  I loved their return in "Mario & Luigi".  Come to think of it, that had shown that at least 2 koopa kids can split in 3.

Unfortunately, they put the moronic and stupid Bowser Jr. that everyone HATES in M&L:PiT. Even after I e-mailed Nintendo complaining about Bowser Jr. and that I wanted the original Koopalings back.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2005, 06:39:15 PM »
That's Baby Bowser.

« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2005, 07:56:25 PM »
i dont like yoshi that much, but i hate birdo. i dont mind waluigi, and like baby mario and baby luigi. cept baby mario is annoying in in the yoshi island games. i also dont like petey paranah
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2005, 08:19:14 PM »
Baby Bowser is from SMW2:YI. He doesn't bother me, he was a good final boss. Bowser Jr. is from SMS. He bothers me, he was a crappy final boss. Don't worry about the Koopalings, they still exist. M&L:SS was released on the same day as MKDD. It would be pretty cool if one of them joined your party in the next Mario RPG...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #70 on: December 23, 2005, 08:46:17 PM »
Oooh...I would dislike that.  The koopalings really bug me for some reason.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #71 on: December 23, 2005, 09:40:39 PM »
i dont like yoshi that much, but i hate birdo. i dont mind waluigi, and like baby mario and baby luigi. cept baby mario is annoying in in the yoshi island games. i also dont like petey paranah

I hate Waluigi.

Oooh...I would dislike that.  The koopalings really bug me for some reason.

I would enjoy it.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2005, 09:44:19 PM »
I like Waluigi.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2005, 09:49:41 PM »
I downright hate Petey Pirahna. He's a lame, generic character who I think should have never been created.
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2005, 10:06:56 PM »
Preach on, Brotha poop. Death to Petey Piranha and the Koopalings.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print