Print

Author Topic: Super Princess PEACH ?? C´mon be more serious  (Read 17698 times)

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2005, 11:15:43 PM »
superzombie, that was the sexiest post

yes "sexiest" as in sexy.

I think it's nice to have some funny topics where we discuss things with some negative opinion, then we get "Mr. Moms" saying "Oh, he said something sexist, he must be banned, and this topic must be closed"...party pooper.  Come on, i like reading funny stuff like that.

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2005, 12:13:05 AM »
This SPP game looks cool.
Don't knock things until you've tried them.
And Waluigi with an Ice power? You guys are making this stuff up on the spot, right?
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2005, 01:41:17 AM »
Luigi: Earth!
Mario: Fire!
Wario: Wind
Waluigi: Water!
Peach: Heart!

It's been done, it's called Power Rangers: Mystic Force

Mr. Moms

Is that a shot at me?

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2005, 03:18:36 AM »
Waluigi's powers have not been confirmed as yet, but I was merely stating that had Waluigi starred in some kind of Mario RPG, his power might be ice.

Epitaph No.1: I told you I was sick!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2005, 08:31:36 AM »
Wouldn't Wario be rock, wind seems kind of wussyish if thats a word oh and markio Super Petey Piranha would be cool. Go Petey!
 Mario is a nutritional part of your every-day meal!!!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2005, 10:36:50 AM »
Luigi: Fire  --- Waluigi: Ice
Mario: Paper --- Wario: Rock
Peach: Heart --- Bowswer: Poison
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2005, 01:44:11 PM »
Luigison, I don't think Mario being paper is in the same category as fire, rock, and ice. If Luigi was fire, since fire burns paper, are you implying that Luigi is superior to Mario? Besides, paper comes from animal skins or trees, so wouldn't Mario then actually be the element of nature?

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2005, 02:06:24 PM »
I didn't think of Luigi, Mario, or Peach fighting each other.  Instead I looked at their nemises.  Fire melts ice - Luigi beats Waluigi.  Paper wraps rock - Mario beats Wario.  Etc.  I also tried to think of elements (?) that most fit a character.  For example, Mario is paper in "Paper Mario", I think Peach had the ability to heal in Mario RPG, and Wario seems like a rock to me.  As far a Luigi being fire, I don't know.  It just seems like Waluigi should be ice.  I though of the character in "The Incrediblies" that had the power of ice.

Anyway, didn't Luigi beat Mario (and all other characters) in our recent elimination round.

Back to topic: I am very much looking forward to "Super Princess Peach", but not as much as  (NEW) Super Mario Bros. DS.

Edit: I was going to change the various spelling and grammer errors in this post, but desided to let my lack of ability with the English language to speak for itself.  Enjoy, berate, ignore.  I don't care.

Edited by - Luigison on 3/20/2005 12:11:55 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2005, 02:59:42 PM »
Once Super Princess Peach comes out I will regret it exists. It's the worst idea Nintendo has had yet. (At least to me). I will never play it.

"We roll tonight, to the guitar bite, and for those about to rock... I salute you."-AC/DC
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2005, 09:39:55 PM »
I'm surprised No one caught the "Go planet!" in my post, which implied I was referring to Captain Planet.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2005, 09:55:08 PM »
>I'm surprised No one caught the "Go planet!" in my post, which implied I was referring to Captain Planet.

Or no one cared.  I personally didn't see it, but if I had I wouldn't have cared.

Will this thread get back on topic?

Edited by - Luigison on 3/20/2005 8:02:16 PM

« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2005, 11:43:07 PM »
"Once Super Princess Peach comes out I will regret it exists. It's the worst idea Nintendo has had yet. (At least to me). I will never play it."

The title

You only know the frickin title and what type of game it'll be! Give it a frickin chance for god's sake. It's not a bad idea since:

1. It expands on an existing character
2. It gives someone other than Mario a chance to shine.
3. It can prove she isn't helpless
4. There is no four, don't judge before you even try it.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2005, 11:56:38 PM »
I know you meant "There is no four" to mean that there was no fourth reason, but the first time I read it I thought you were trying to type "therefor".  Heh.

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2005, 12:37:48 AM »
Here's what I think they should be:

Mario- Fire
Luigi- Thunder
Wario- Power/Earth
Waluigi- Ice
Toad- Power (in General)
Peach- Mystify
Daisy- Heart
Bowser- You should know!

If I've missed any out, just ask me.

Epitaph No.1: I told you I was sick!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2005, 07:42:33 AM »
Well, it was made by Nintendo of Japan so people would expect games coming from there
would be very weird.

Print