Print

Author Topic: Crazy Castle RPG based on Super Mario 64!!!  (Read 5207 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2005, 05:07:29 PM »
Kamek: You....Huh?! Is.... is that a koopa?
Koopa: Bowser no longer has control over me! I fight FOR the mushroom kingdom now! Takes out orange hat with "K" on it
Koopa: Take this to Bowser!! He's a.... a....
Bowser: What did you say bout me??!! *grabs koopa and tosses him into the wall, tail whips D.K., uppercuts toad so that toad's flying, and kicks luigi on the ground and repeatedly stomps on him*
Bowser: Those who appose me.... never mind. KAMEK NOW!!
Kamek uses electric discharge on us and then uses disappearence. (basic old style classic smoke bomb escape)
Luigi: uuggghhh.... huh? Hey what are these capsules?
Koopa: Is bowser trying to make clones? Huh? Wait a minute.... This is Bowser's base!!!!
D.k.: But that must mean....
all: The mushroom kingdom!!!!
at the kingdom....
?: HELP!!
The castle was ruined, there were toads bruised and injured, but there was Bowser acompannied  by goombas and koopas surrounding something.... a pole with Daisy and peach were tied to
Kamek: huh? There! flew over and grabs us
Bowser: Good work Kamek!!
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2005, 04:24:22 PM »
Is anyone gonna reply to this if not can I turn it into a story thread?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2005, 06:48:43 PM »
Be my guest.

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2005, 01:38:11 PM »
"Wait!!!" cried a voice...IT was YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2005, 02:51:13 AM »
Toad broke free  and TRYED to attack kamek and hit kamek was knocked him(?) off the broom and smack him(?) heaps of times until he was knock out (I hope).
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2005, 03:29:44 PM »
Wait! I tried to turn it into a story but if people were still gonna reply to it then it's stil an rpg alright? And, what they were afraid of I 've got it nailed down you'll love it. But it's gonna be thier final enemy probably. But I'll give the initials. G.B.

Print