Print

Author Topic: The song that will never die  (Read 10275 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2005, 09:34:18 PM »
It was the song that never diiiiess,
It comes with free ketchup and friiiiess.
It comes from Super Mario so therefore it is good,
Many different versions were made in our neighborhood,
'cause it's the song that never diiiiess,
etc.(sung to the tune of "the song that never ends")

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2005, 05:59:38 AM »
I liked the original when it speeds up when you have little time left.

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2005, 02:41:14 PM »
Me too.  Hey, Watoad, that Mushroom Kingdom Carnival song is neat (and yours was too, Markio ^_^) but what in the world is it about?  I understand the end since that's in English but what about the rest?  Can you translate it?  I can't believe someone actually put words to that song!

EDIT: Anyone who has not heard Insomnic's SMB2 OC Remix has no idea what they're missing.  It will knock your socks off... and maybe your pants as well.

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 4/26/2005 1:45:59 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2005, 07:23:12 PM »
Bump!  I mean, uh... sorry for double posting here but I just thought I should mention this.  If anyone is looking for SMB music from SSBM to download they can find them here.  So, in case anyone is interested just knock yourself out. :)

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 4/29/2005 6:24:18 PM

The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2005, 09:54:25 PM »
Holy cow, a triple bump!  Don't worry, I have a good reason to bump this (good enough so I don't get banned I hope).  You may or may not remember how I said that while I was at camp I heard a neat version of SMB sung by the Iowa state singers, Shy of a Dozen.  It was in a talent show and I heard the music but didn't see it because I was having an important conversation with a friend outside the chapel as it happened.  Well I found their web page, but now I want to find where I can download it so I can hear it again.  If anyone can find it, that would rock!  Otherwise I might have to buy the CD XD.

http://www.music.iastate.edu/org/shy/repertoire.html

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 9/2/2005 9:00:42 PM

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2005, 12:01:45 AM »
For clarifications sake, Dirty Mix was created and placed on OverClocked Remix. Mortis, a fellow who made a variety of flash movies heard the song and created the flash movie "Super Mario Blitz." The song's and flash's creators are not one in the same.

My favorite version of the theme is probably   SMRPG-Super Pipe House, like whomever mentioned it already.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2005, 03:30:26 PM »
"The instruments kept changing, volume would shot up at one point, you could hear Mario's voice part way through (along with some little kid's), and these two guys were rapping about noodles."

Super Mario Blitz, right?
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2005, 09:42:13 AM »
Exactamondo!  You win a cookie.  Now I just want to find and hear the Shy of a Dozen song and I'll be happy (maybe).

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 9/9/2005 8:43:06 AM

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2005, 02:08:09 PM »
I like this one. Isn't the super Pipe House Mario's Pad?

Naruto, Code:Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Bomberman, and Mario Pwns.

Edited by - Aarom11 on 10/6/2005 1:16:46 PM

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2005, 05:16:51 PM »
The PMTTYD battle and the SMW special map.
Edit: Just remembered Super Koopa in PMTTYD.

It''s in a better place, Strong Bad. Or rather, it''s in the same place but now it''s got a big hole through it.

Edited by - Bird Person on 10/6/2005 4:19:23 PM
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2005, 06:51:44 PM »
The song called "Super Pipe House" plays in the area called "Mario's Pad".

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2005, 11:49:42 PM »
Two favorites of mine I can think of for now:

"The End" on SMRPG

SPECIAL World from SMW, which a few of you mentioned.

I also really like the version in Luigi's Mansion, when you activate all the instuments in the Conservatory. That's actually probably my all-time favorite version. Sadly, I don't have that song. ;_;

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2005, 01:50:05 PM »
The songs i like from the mario series are Dr. Mario "FEVER", the classic smb overworld theme, Even though it has mario references "Italian Plumber Lawsuit", Dr. Mario Megavitamin Jazz OCremix, Go Go Mario from the Mario & Zelda big band cd & Dribble & Spitz's theme from WarioWare inc.
Loyal nintendo fan since 1991! WTMK Is the best radio station EVER! Super Mario will never die!!!!!!

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2005, 10:36:24 PM »
i like the smb theme song when it's played in luigi's mansion with all those cool instruments.

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2005, 11:02:01 PM »
Wow, another old topic that came back!  I'm lovin' it!  What would you guys think if I added a poll of our favorite Mario songs?  I could keep adding more songs every time someone suggested a new one.  Or not, that's cool. 

Print