Print

Author Topic: Mario, Luigi, Scissors?  (Read 2522 times)

« on: May 11, 2005, 03:52:56 AM »
Here's the topic, I start of with either rock paper scissor, mario, luigi or bowser.

Okay I'll explaing. Mario beats rock, defeated by scissor and beats bowser, luigi and paper. bowser, beats paper and scissor, deafeted by rock, mario and luigi. Luigi beats bowser, rock, paper and defeated by mario and scissors. get it. Vote this week who to boot out of this rounds, and who to add out of sonic, Yoshi,Boshi, or princess peach. Vote now. Now i'll start with the scissors, rock thingy.

Scissors.

The future is all me!
See me, now you don''t
G unit man!
let''s a go
Yeh ha
Go luigi
mmmm! bananas mmmm!

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 10:04:46 PM »
Thank you for not creating threads similar to those already
in existence
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 05:32:56 PM »
hey you stole my topic. I worked all night and day laboring over a hot key board to come up with this and oh, someone just along like they own this place stealing other people's things. "Oh, I'm mr. tough guy, get out of my way i'm going to bully around some people" I mean seriously, what-a-jerk! *sorry i just wanted to be random* Oh and i pick bowser! Yah!
 Mario is a nutritional part of your every-day meal!!!

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 01:37:53 AM »
well Mr tough gut, if thats who your are beat mario, take that! let see you try better. plus it's not really your idea its partly, because I took only a bit, so that nothing really. I've twisted it, making it outstanding. Mario, grabb bowsers tail, swing. Throw! Into the bombs, kabom! End of story. i really appericate it, saying that, i haven't really meade the same thing. Thank youuu very much.

The future is all me!
See me, now you don''t
G unit man!
let''s a go
Yeh ha
Go luigi
mmmm! bananas mmmm!

Print