Print

Author Topic: TMK E3 contest #1  (Read 13639 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2005, 10:05:28 PM »
This search has proven harder than I thought it would be, and I even have the advantage of really knowing what everyone looks like and of having some idea where in the convention they went. Last night I got addicted and spent a chunk of time looking for just one picture that contains a TMK dude, but I don't think I succeeded. So I'm going to give up the hunt for the sake of other things that require time (which is everything else in my life).

I said that "I don't think I succeeded" because I did find one more questionable picture. It is perhaps less questionable than my last one because the person of interest is much closer, but I'm still going to post it (which is technically against the rules), anyway. The main reason I'm willing to this time around is that the TMK dude in question is actually me, and if I can't tell whether a person is me, then I should think that there isn't anyone who can.

Look at the person farthest to the left in this shot. He appears to have roughly the same head shape, the same haircut, and the same build as I do. He is even wearing a shirt that resembles the Legend of Zelda shirt I wore on Friday. There are some discrepancies, though, that make me doubt: His shorts/pants look to be the wrong color (see the splash page for the shorts I was wearing that day), he appears to have some kind of light-colored necklace thing around his neck (which I did not), and I think I can see a strap over his shoulder (the likes of which I  had over mine only on Wednesday). Before I noticed these details, though, I got pretty excited thinking I'd finally found a good picture.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2005, 06:08:18 AM »
The wrong-color pants might be something in the foreground--like that desk the man is sitting at (it could be L-shaped).  And the dark strap might be a wrinkle in the shirt.

Do you fold your arms left hand or right hand under?

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2005, 06:14:35 AM »
No, that's not me either... wrong shirt, wrong shoes, I hadn't had a haircut yet, and I never waited outside that hall.  This is pretty funny that people keep finding pictures of "me" that are totally wrong.

And you know if you find a picture Watoad, you'll disqualify it from the competition, making it even harder...

Edited by - MegaByte on 5/31/2005 5:16:21 AM

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2005, 03:09:11 PM »
Woah, Watoad you helped throw a pool party?  Sweeeeet!  Was it at your house or Marilyn's?  And were those all of your friends that came?  I'm going to be very embarrassed if I have the wrong Errol here.

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2005, 03:33:14 PM »
I found MEGA&szlig;&yen;TE!

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2005, 07:49:48 PM »
XD

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2005, 06:46:46 PM »
Could this be it?

E3 2005

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2005, 11:22:53 PM »
Close, but no cigar.
That was a joke.

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2005, 02:48:28 PM »

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2005, 03:25:21 PM »
Nope. Maybe it's time for "E3 contest #2"

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2005, 03:25:23 PM »
For a second I thought David Dayton was standing in a doorway to another dimension that just happened to be placed there, until I...uh, didn't think that.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2005, 03:40:01 PM »
E3 contest #2 was going to be find ALL 6 TMK people on other sites' photos...

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2005, 03:52:45 PM »
Hahaha.  I didn't realize that was David.  Who's who, anyway?  I think it's:  Megaߥte, Luigison, Chupperson, Watoad, David Dayton, and Lizard Dude.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2005, 03:53:32 PM »
Maybe E3 contest #2 isn't going to work.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2005, 04:02:05 PM »
You got half right DeadAwake.

Print