Print

Author Topic: Things that drive you insane and makes you happy  (Read 3252 times)

« on: May 27, 2005, 12:41:35 PM »
Well, the topic explains it all.

insane:pop-ups,the fact that many people hate
       Mario.
happy:This website. Playing ToS,SSBM,and
      other GC games.

I like strawberry milk

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 01:19:33 PM »
Fungi Forums.
Drives me insane and makes me happy.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 04:29:01 PM »
My friend saying "Jesse is anime."  And then he cant give a clear answer to how Jesse is anime.  I hate it so much, but it makes me laugh so hard!

"An eye for an eye to all eternity:
thus is the law of Hell observed in me."~Dante Alighieri, Canto XXVIII, line 142
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 06:50:12 PM »
People who curse excessivley and rap music drive me crazy.

What makes me happy? Getting a new volume of an anime or manga. Finishing a long game (it makes me kind of sad, too), finding out some exciting news about anime, video games, or manga, a beautiful, warm day.

Random Anime Quote:
" They''ve drawn us awful carelessly."--Osaru (I think), Jubei-Chan episode 5.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 06:58:19 PM »
E3.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 09:01:34 PM »
Nintendo.

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 09:05:05 PM »
Insane? Here.

Happy? Here.

;)

------------------------------

"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2005, 09:23:09 PM »
Oh no!  I'm getting flashbacks from "Things That Drive Me Nuts!"  This is driving me insane!  And... making me happy!  I think.

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2005, 10:37:11 PM »
Insane = Kids acting up
Happy = Kids acting caring

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2005, 11:04:51 PM »
A girl I know.
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2005, 01:00:08 PM »
Oh here are somethings that both make me happy and drive me crazy:

Vandread
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs

Both are among my most favorite anime (second and third). I love them so much, their stories, characters, artwork, opening themes, everything. I love the way they end, even if I My Me! makes me a little sad. I watch them even though nothing new has ever been made about them.
And that's what drives me crazy about them.

Vandread is only 26 episodes long (two seasons of 13 each). There are two "moives"(they are really 90 minute edits of the two seasons), but there has been no new Vandread anime since then.

I My Me! is even worse. It's ONLY 13 episodes long! There's been no OAV, no extra episodes, not even a manga series (at least I don't think so)!

What's worse is that both series are not that well know. Vandread is actually more popular and had been shown on Star Action channel I believe (I never saw it on TV, only on DVD). However, they are not nearly as popular as they should be. Both are excellent series and I'm sure alot of people would love them ( More would probably like a sci-fi mecha anime like Vandread than a shojo anime about a cross-dressing teacher like Strawberry Eggs).If any of you like anime and have never seen one or the other, then please check them out! I'm sure you'll love them (or at least like Vandread)! Oh well, at least most of my friends and my sister like them.

Random Anime Quote:
" If you keep punching holes in the definition of death, you''re going to be dissected for real one of these days!"--Excel Excel. Excel Saga episode 12.

Edited by - Latias Dita on 5/30/2005 12:03:18 PM
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2005, 05:57:59 PM »
Chup = win

"It''s impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

Print