Print

Author Topic: Who do you like better Peach or Daisy?  (Read 16240 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 10:33:40 AM »
"When there are official hints about Mario and Peach's likings to each other, then there should be that very love relationship between Mario and Peach.

Too bad Nintendo haven't even made Fox and Krystal's full-out relationship official either!"

That's what fanfiction is for Hope :)

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2005, 06:55:21 PM »
Did Hope(N Forever) ever play Star Fox Assault?

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2005, 07:06:50 PM »
"Pauline, close it down boys/girl. I wish I were a mod."

I think you should be one too. That way you wouldn't constantly be playing one. Give it a rest.

As for the Peach and Daisy situation, I like Peach more so than Daisy for one reason.

"Hi, I'm Daisy!"

Edited by - Black Mage on 6/23/2005 6:08:48 PM

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2005, 11:26:58 PM »
"Hi, I'm Daisy" is awesome. No Mario quote will ever reach infamy that "Hi, I'm Daisy" has reached. In fact, why isn't there a YTMND of it up yet?

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2005, 12:06:22 AM »
It surprised me to learn that Goombella might have had feelings for Mario (don't know why, it just did). I prefere Peach though. Thoes two have much more history than Mario and Daisy.

Random Manga Quote:
"How can I be in love with a girl who crams bamboo sticks up her nose?!"--Chiharu Eniwa. Girl Got Game volume 7.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2005, 12:25:21 AM »
I saw Goombella as an admiring little kid, not a girl friend.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2005, 01:01:24 PM »
Did Hope(N Forever) ever play Star Fox Assault?

Yes, I own the game!

After the mission on Sauria may had offered a lot of hints, but nevertheless, nothing was counted official...

There also seems to be a lot of females in the Mushroom Kingdom who seem very affectionate to Mario. But c'mon, people! Who wouldn't be affectionate to the greatest hero that ever lived?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2005, 01:03:39 PM »
Goombella's not a little kid; she's a college student (the game says a Junior, but the manual or something might say Sophomore... *shrugs*). So she'd be around 20-21.

Anyway, Peach and Mario. It's very obvious that they at least have feelings for each other, if they aren't already "together." It's especially apparent/hinted at in PM2, but it's hinted in other games, as well.

I always like pairing up Daisy with Luigi. Daisy's trophy in SSBM kinda put the idea up in the air about the possibility...or something.

I can't picture Mario and Daisy paired up at all. As for SML, probably a passing crush (for either or both of them) at MOST. But that's just me.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 6/24/2005 12:05:39 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2005, 01:40:54 PM »
I like Peach and Mario's relationship, and don't really want it to go any different.  They seem a little shy for each other, but that's natural.

Luigi and Daisy seem to go together (like many other people have said).  I just find it funny that Peach is taller than Mario, and Daisy is taller than Luigi.

Mario should always go with Peach.  Going with Daisy provides an annoying twist and just ruins the history that they have always had.  But does anyone think that Daisy should appear in more Mario games other then sports or parties?  
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2005, 06:34:57 PM »
It'd be really nice if she appeared in more than just party games. Nintendo hints at Daisy and Luigi liking each other, but there's nothing mentioned in any platform or RPG.

Random Manga Quote:
"How can I be in love with a girl who crams bamboo sticks up her nose?!"--Chiharu Eniwa. Girl Got Game volume 7.

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2005, 06:59:03 PM »
"Nintendo hints at Daisy and Luigi liking each other, but there's nothing mentioned in any platform or RPG."

Could be cause she isn't in any of them.

And who said Mario rescued Daisy out of love? For all we know he was probably sent to rescue her.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2005, 12:43:16 AM »
"Oh! Daisy

Daisy"

Sounds like a relationship of some sort to me.

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2005, 03:44:22 AM »
I like Peach because she's been around forever and no offence but I think Daisy is a wannabe Peach

Wow Mario & Friends save the Mushroom Kingdom and what do they get.....A CAKE!
Wow Mario & Friends save the Mushroom Kingdom and what do they get.....A CAKE!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2005, 09:17:24 PM »
Oh! Daisy! Daisy, I'm so sick of trying to pry you away from this Tatanga guy! Ugh!

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2005, 01:38:22 AM »
Heh, that's why I thought when I was much younger tha Daisy was some kind of new name for Peach (Toadstool back then). Since Mario called out "Oh Daisy! Daisy", I though she was the same princess.

Random Manga Quote:

Print