Print

Author Topic: How is it possible to improve SSBM?  (Read 57723 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2005, 05:10:55 PM »
I disagree with the Ness thing,He has used PK thunder to get back up. Maybe he only does if set up at level 5 or up.

My friend John: Wow! I can see my own breath! It''s already that time of year?
Me: No. Your breath just smells. Really bad.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2005, 05:51:09 PM »
Luigi's AI seriusly needs fine tuning. In Melee, the only 3rd jump he would use is the Green Missile, regardless of whether he was aiming under the stage or not, so most of the time he was falling towards his doom.

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2005, 06:30:12 PM »
Bowser's AI should be improved. Most of the time he only uses Fire Breath when the player is front of him.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2005, 06:38:51 PM »
They should improve Samus's AI. She always grabs you. No more like likes in adventure and an extra b move.

Mario pwns!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2005, 06:46:52 PM »
Either create a bigger difference between Pikachu & Pichu or remove Pichu entirely. There are too many "clones." In my opinion, Dr. Mario was unnecessary. He was cool, but he's not a super-important character in anything but Dr. M GB, NES, & 64.
It's YOUR problem!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2005, 07:09:42 PM »
Improvements they could make to the Stamina Mode are obvious(and would be greatly appreciated by yours truly).

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2005, 01:31:55 AM »
You should be abe to apply different costumes at will by buying them in Adventure Mode, and also be able to upgrade characters. That would remove both Pichu and Dr. Mario from the game, making plenty of room for Wario and another Pokemon (Maybe Charmander?). Wouldn't it be cool for Cape Mario, Dr. Luigi and Charizard to fight it out in Wario's Temple?! *Sighs*

I''ve noticed something amongst some people''s signatures- they''re not always perfektt.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2005, 10:48:28 AM »
Oh yeah costumes would rock!  Especially if you could somehow go online and design their clothes the way you want.  I would give Peach orange hair and a black dress, Fox and the gang (including Krystal) with cool new suits, Samus without her helmet, Yoshi with sunglasses, and stuff like that.

Speaking of appearance, I remember somehow taliing about this great idea of making charactes look like they did in the NES, even if they never were in that system.  So like you could unlock that feature just for fun and also make fighters look super muscular, really fat, mutated, big heads, or more.  And how about old sound affects such as the sounds Yoshi makes in Yoshi's Island (I liked that game much better than Yoshi's Story).

If you think about it, Master Hand would be so fun to play with as long as you played with another person using Master Hand.  Here's why: the controller!  You can make him move around in any direction you want and do all kinds of moves to attack.  It would really come in "handy!" *gets attacked by people who hate puns*

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2005, 01:22:35 PM »
That's a cool alternative to picking Master Hand in a regular melee (It won't be called a melee in the next one, though...). A Master hand mode. Pick Master hand or Crazy Hand. Kill each other.

A Dark Master Hand would be cool. A floating pitch black disembodied hand.

If birds breathed fire everytime they posted, the forum would''ve blow''d up by now.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2005, 07:57:56 PM »
But Bird Person, haven't you heard, having clones in fighting games is what all the cool kids are doing.

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2005, 01:37:11 AM »
Some things I'd like to see...

More control over the options, such as the ability to mix and match different games modes (giant slow-motion invisible melee, etc).

More options and game modes in general. Tag team would be fun. So would plain old "tag." :)

The ability to take snapshots from the pause screen in any game mode.

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2005, 05:07:02 PM »
Don't put in Wario. He'll be a clone.

Mario, Mario, He''s our Man, If he can''t tripple-jump and ground-pound no one can!!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2005, 05:14:20 PM »
No, clone as in they have all te same moves. That's bad.

What do you mean "Wario will be a clone?" I can't imagine him throwing a fireball or using a cape or super jump punching or "Wario tornadoing". His moves would be more like Huge punch, ram, inflate & float, and ground pound.

If birds breathed fire everytime they posted, the forum would''ve blow''d up by now.
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2005, 11:10:30 PM »
Here’s a little something that I whipped up on paint in about 4 minutes.

(Parentheses are cool.) "Quotation marks are cool." "Punctuation. (is?) cool!"

Edited by - Bird Person on 10/3/2005 10:12:50 PM

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2005, 07:23:59 AM »
Hi I'm new!!

Anyway, how about Create-A-Fighter?

I''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!
Most Wishy-Washy

Print