Print

Author Topic: How is it possible to improve SSBM?  (Read 57709 times)

« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2005, 09:55:46 AM »
they should have Biggoron swords in it......
lots of versions too

mario and green day rocks
if u want to find me on runescape...its linkloz01 or royfe02

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2005, 05:27:41 PM »
Only way they can make SSBM better is if they include more trophies,a Donkey Kong-type stage,online play, and Touche Turtle.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2005, 10:34:50 PM »
Bah, that list picture is so flawed. It should be a crime to include third party characters in SSB while at the same time ignoring Rebecca the Hotness and Lucius the Uberly from Fire Emblem.

As for people I'd want in SSB3:
Wario
Waluigi
Daisy
Fawful
Jimmy T.
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool
Wolf
Krystal
Captain Olimar
Louie
Blaziken
Deoxys
Some guys from the Golden Sun series
Rachel
Jake
Animal Crossing Guy
Jeff
Meta Knight
Labroder Nintendog (As a joke)
Rebecca
Lucius

And for those about to say "ACdude can't fight" or "Rachel and Jake can't fight", remember Captain Falcon? Remember how he never actually fought in any F-Zero game?

I'd also like to see more obscure characters from Nintendo's history make a comeback. It was one thing to put in Ness and Ice Climbers in the game. Now do the same with Pit.

Edited by - Mr. Wiggles on 11/5/2005 8:38:55 PM
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2005, 02:27:44 AM »
Heh... the Animal Crossing dude would be awesome!  He could swing with his net and hatchet...  use his fishing hook to grab people...  ...and... I dunno... ...dig?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2005, 11:43:39 AM »
Who's Rebecca and Jake?

« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2005, 02:08:03 PM »
Rebecca is the green haired archer girl from Fire Emblem. Jake is the new CO in Advance Wars: Dual Strike who likes to use words like Owned and you got served.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2005, 10:33:54 PM »
add goomba, koopa, wolf(from star fox64 and assult), krystal, wario and waluigi, daisy, pauline, diddy kong, boo, and whip petey pirana in there.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2005, 12:04:27 AM »
I've been thinking... they should add the potion flask from SMB2. When you throw it, the glass shatters on imact with the ground or another character, causing damage if it hits someone. The door appears and lasts for about 10-15 seconds. Go through it and your character will avoid damage in Sub-Con for a bit while the others continue to fight.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2005, 01:16:16 AM »
They can't have any other Kirby characters,
the only reson that Kirby is in it is because that after Kirby came out all of Hal's games had Kirby in it...
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2005, 01:49:26 AM »
If they can have trophies of Hal's other Kirby characters, I'm pretty sure they can make them playable in the next one.

NOTE: Don't call people here "tard".  It's quite offensive.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2005, 03:17:16 AM »
The online is enough for me at the moment.

« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2005, 07:59:26 AM »
Too much characters wouldn't be great. The layout will get confusing, and there will be too much choosing.
Most Wishy-Washy

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2005, 12:49:21 PM »
They could include the polar bear in Ice Climbers, but that's stupid, and just funny. The flask idea would be sweet.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2005, 01:48:10 PM »
Yeah, I don't really care to have enormous amounts of choosable characters, particularly since the only people I really use are Luigi and Mewtwo. If it was possible, I would use a Boo instead of Mewtwo (perhaps).

« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2005, 06:50:10 PM »
New characters like koopa and boo.Toad and crystal from Star Fox.Toad, baby Mario and Luigi.More pokemon.More guys
from kirby series.A polar bar.Maybe a monkey if we are lucky.Maybe a frame guy.
Dee to the third power dude

Print