Print

Author Topic: Wario's diary (I couldn't resist.)  (Read 11001 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2005, 06:07:56 PM »
That's a lot of asterisks.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2005, 07:57:29 PM »
Well Wario uses them a lot when he's not o a game.

(Parentheses are cool.) "Quotation marks are cool." "Punctuation. (is?) cool!"
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2005, 05:45:03 PM »
I found a penny in the dirt today. I put it in a glass of Chuckola Cola to clean it. Then I was thirsty and saw some Chuckola Cola on the table and took a drink. Funny, I didn't think I put ice in it.

I was going somewhere and a Thwomp came by. It tried to smash me but it bounced off of my blubber way up into the sky. Then Mario calls and starts screaming his freakin head off about the Star Road and crap.

(Parentheses are cool.) "Quotation marks are cool." "Punctuation. (is?) cool!"
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2005, 06:56:50 PM »
I got a new computer. I can’t figure out how to turn it on. It must be a really fancy new model.

It''s in a better place, Strong Bad. Or rather, it''s in the same place but now it''s got a big hole through it.

It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2005, 06:58:34 PM »
I love MS paint.

It''s in a better place, Strong Bad. Or rather, it''s in the same place but now it''s got a big hole through it.
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2005, 05:52:17 PM »
(Page is covered in peanut butter)

Peanut Butter! YUM! I've just discovered it, and I got 2o jars of it! Ah, I miss the jars...

It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2005, 07:31:49 PM »
Man. I'm running out of freaking ideas.
I went to this castle looking for tresures. I found his black box and it told me to find its key. So naturally, I smashed it open with my arm. And it 'cursed' me. Supposedly I can walk through bars now. Weird, I still can't.

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2005, 07:33:02 PM »
Too bad. You said you will post an entry EVERY DAY.

Naruto, Code:Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Bomberman, and Mario Pwns.

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2005, 07:33:02 PM »
Too bad. You said you will post an entry EVERY DAY.

Naruto, Code:Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Bomberman, and Mario Pwns.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2005, 08:20:03 PM »
>_<
Yeah, I did... But for how long? (Maybe in about 8 years I'll become a mod and close it! But that's a huge maybe)

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2005, 10:25:18 AM »
One day Wario decided to sleep for a few weeks to give Bird Person a break and go into hibernation.  Waluigi spent most of that time trying to get him off the couch so he could sit down and play Super Wario Bros.

Maybe you should let other people give their ideas too, Bird person.  That might give you a break and let others join in too.

Random thought of the moment: Annoying bird!  I am the great Leon!

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<(= (: ) ) )

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/8/2005 9:27:48 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2005, 04:04:34 PM »
Yeah. Whoever wants to can have a first come first serve shot at this one. When I have another idea, I'll post it.

You''re all my FFFFs. My Freakin'' Fungi Forum Friends!
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2005, 07:45:04 PM »
10/12/05

Today I walked onto the scale and it read "only one at a time please." I was so happy that the machine had replied with such a positive response. Must be all this muscle. Afterwords, I began to dash around my neighborhood, you know, to keep my awesome figure. People began screaming for no reason at all. I think the weird guy next door was looking at me with anxiety. Hmmm.....I think Mario told me he was guy crazy. I wish he would stop. Anyway, when I came home, Waluigi turned on the T.V. At the bottom, it read: "Ugly fat man runs naked around neighborhood. Police are ready to take suspect into custody." Hah. I feel sorry for that poor sap. Then the door fell down. And now I'm in jail for some reason. I think the naked guy will be joining me soon. I can't wait to meet him, 'cause I'm gonna laugh my head of when the idiot walks in. Still trying to find out what I did to get here.....

I''m-a Luigi! Number-a one!

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 10/12/2005 6:45:40 PM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2005, 11:37:21 PM »
XD to the scale sentence

Why do they give electric toothbrushes names like there are different models? They''re not cars!
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2005, 09:01:19 AM »
10/14/05
I slept an entire day yesterday, here's what happened in my dream: That naked guy moved in with Waluigi and ate all my food, dressed up in my clothes, and stole my figure. I tried to scream, but my dream moderator came down in Mario's clothes and said I should shut my face hole. Hey Im out of jail! How'd I get back? Oh, Waluigi said he bailed me out of jail. I saw that naked guy again, I think he was speaking a different language like "La-dee-da-dee-da" or somthing, but when he saw me, he jumped in some quicksand and said somthing about "He didn't go to school" or somthing. I looked in my fridge and I think the dream was true, the naked guy ate all my food! Tommorow Im going to find where he's hiding.

Other Guy: Well thats because someone''s cat was strangled on the phone line.

Edited by - bigmariofan1.0 on 10/14/2005 9:45:25 AM
I'm a horrible person.

Print