Print

Author Topic: New Mario VIdeo Game Ideas  (Read 30251 times)

« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2006, 01:52:15 PM »
Yes, yes very nice. Now go do that kind of thinking in the General Video Game area.
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2006, 04:51:43 PM »
*rolls eyes*

I'm not going to go and waste space in General Video game chat for the same topic. Here, you want a freakin' Mario game?

Title: Mario Game

Mario is walking. The Princess is kidnapped by Bowser. Mario saves her. The end.

System: Wii
Price: 59.99
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 08:20:10 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2006, 06:06:19 PM »
That's kinda short. You could fill in the gap with more characters and a few epic boss battles. :D

« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2006, 08:21:43 PM »
Characters may include Luigi, Yoshi, Waluigi and Wario.

Now that I think about it, this new Mario game could be the true Mario 64 II............

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #109 on: October 10, 2006, 05:11:45 PM »
Hey, that was my plan! Sorta. Still gotta post the rest of my idea.

« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2006, 04:54:26 PM »

Mario is walking. The Princess is kidnapped by Bowser. Mario saves her. The end.

and with a few, minor edits.....

"Mario is walking. The Princess is kidnapped by Bowser Bowser Jr. Mario saves her. The end."

Viola, New Super Mario Bros.!
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2006, 10:23:04 PM »
Mario is walking. He trips over a rock. He picks it up and throws it at you. You go to the emergency room. They can't save your eye. Now you can hardly see, and so you can't play. So you'll just have to sit there and wonder how it ended. The end.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2006, 10:53:01 AM »
Unlockable factions
These factions have no campaigns of there own & aren't part of the Mario RTS storyline. They're only used in multiplayer.

#1 Orange Star
How to unlock: Complete MM Campaign
Pop: 50
Pros-Units are strong overall
Cons-No base defenses what so ever & low pop cap

Commanders
Andy-Gradually heals all units in his radius
Sami-Infantry get a speed & range boost
Max-Tanks get an attack & defense boost

Infantry
-Soldier
-Rocket Soldier
Armor
-Recon (Weak speedy unit with a wide viewing range)
-Tank
-Heavy Tank
-Rocket Launcher (can hit any unit or structure)
Air
-Attack Chopper
-Transport Chopper
-Fighter Plane
-Bomber Plane
Sea
-Sub
-Lander
-Battleship
-Cruiser

Structures
Orange Star HQ
Barracks-Infantry
Factory-Armor
Airstrip-Air
Naval yard-Sea

#2 Ganon's Army
How to: Complete KT campaign
Pop: 80
Pros: Powerful spellcasters & very durable structures
Cons: Base design is different with this faction. Instead of individual buildings, each structure is a seperate component of a single huge building, connected to one another by high walls.  Careful placement of the sectons will be important as you'll need to be able to move your troops through it. Also, there's more of a focus on melee units than ranged ones.

Commanders
Ganon: A hulking brute. He gives no bonus to any units but is a one monster wrecking crew.
Twinrova: Gives Gerudo units (including civilain) an evasion boost.
Veran: Gives spellcasters extra MP.
Onyx: Melee units have a longer reach & extra strength.

Infantry
Moblin: Standard monster armed with a lance.
Gerudo Thief: Very weak but very speedy. Can steal coins from another player by attacking his units. Can be upgraded to use a deku nut to stun a target with a blinding flash.
Wizzrobe: Spellcaster with no normal attack. His spells are Triflame (spits out 3 fireballs in different directions), Teleport (disappear & reappear a short distance away) & Summon Keese (Spawns a weak air unit that doesn't add to the population). Summon Keese & Teleport are upgrades.
Darknut: A big slow knight. A very expensive infantry that's stronger than some armor units.
Deku Scrub:  A ranged unit that can hide itself in the ground. Will leave behind an HP restoring iem as well as coins when killed.
Armor
Hog Rider: Those enemies from Twilight Princess. Can be upgraded to use a charging attack.
Dodongo: A fire breathing monster.
Air
Peahat: A flying plant with rotary blades. They're near impossible to hit with another melee flier.
Helmaroc: A large bird with a pecking attack. Can carry infantry (& armor after upgrade).
Witch: An old hag on a broom. Her spells include Icy Spray (Freezes a small unit for a short time, air units take damage when they crash), Reinforce (gives an allied unit a brief stat boost) & Sniper Shot (very long range projectile atttack).
Sea
Mini-Sub: Defenseless unit used for spying.
Piratian Ship: Based on skeleton pirates from the Oracle games. With a pricy upgrade it can respawn once after being destroyed.
Seawitch: Naval spellcaster. It creates massive whirlpools to trap other sea units & cause small thunderstorms which can randomly shoot lighting bolts at passing units (they can't be directly controlled).

Structures
Ganon's Tower: Sky-scrapping HQ.
Training Grounds: Source of most infantry units.
Bird's Nest: Source of most air units. Note that this structure is suspended on top of 4 pillars & ground units can travel underneath it.
Library: Source of spellcasters. Other unit producing structures need to be built for each type of spellcaster to become avalible. Spells are researched here.
Armory: Source of upgrades for other units.
Stable: Source of Armor (to use the term loosely) units.
Boat House: Source of naval units.
Guard Tower: Defensive structure that fires down arrows.
Bemos: A small defensive structure that's not connect to the rest of the structures.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2006, 06:24:52 PM »
I've said it before, I'll say it again.  They need to create a Mario Football game. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2006, 06:30:27 PM »
Say, Axem Blue, you think you could make a Fire Emblem-themed faction?

« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2006, 07:14:35 PM »
I've said it before, I'll say it again.  They need to create a Mario Football game. 

Mario is walking. He picks up a football. He throws it at Luigi. Luigi catches it and says, "hey, let's get all our friends to play." They do, and Bowser wants to ruin their fun. The object of the game is to pull off tricks to score an obscure amount of points.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2006, 11:25:07 PM »
Mario is walking. Something ridiculous happens, and everyone plays a board game. This time you can play as Santa Claus.
Mario Party 27.
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2006, 02:01:11 PM »
What's up with all the un-serious posts all of a sudden?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2006, 05:32:38 PM »
Not serious? But you know, deep in your heart, that it's gonna happen.
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2006, 07:13:33 PM »
Well, Momotaro's Railroad is up to it's 16th sequel....

But I have an idea for a Mario Party that'll finally break the mold. Mario Party DS to be exact. I was thinking it would have all the Minigames from the first three parties, as well as a few new ones, all with the touch screen incorporated into thier controls. As for the main game, I was thinking they could replace the dice with a card system, sorta like Sonic Shuffle (which was an abomination, but it wasn't for a handheld with a touch screen) where you can play against up to 7 other people via Wi-Fi. The boards would have to be really big, though. Plus, they might have to change the minigames around to accomidate 8 people, unless they use some sort of mechanic where one set of people moves around while the other plays a minigame. Maybe that could help shorten the game time as well as allow a whole new level of strategic play. This could be the Mario Party that eveyone actually likes!

Print