Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1709756 times)

« Reply #7545 on: July 21, 2011, 10:23:08 PM »
"Unfortunately it was not felt that the 'Mega Man Legends 3 Project' met the required criteria...we can only express our deepest apologies to all of you who have lent us your unending support."

Capcom fails to meet fan's criterion.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7546 on: July 22, 2011, 05:08:48 PM »

I have these plates minus the word BEATS, but now I'm going to see the BLOODY hand prints and think of this every time I see one of our cars. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #7547 on: July 26, 2011, 09:43:51 AM »
My tuition is increasing and I haven't even started college yet.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7548 on: July 26, 2011, 01:32:36 PM »
I have no way of knowing if I have food stuck in the indents left over from my wisdom teeth extraction and probably no reliable way of cleaning it out even if I did know.

Oh, well, at least I'll probably lose some weight from not freaking eating anything except a little yogurt.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7549 on: July 26, 2011, 01:59:31 PM »
At least you haven't scratch a hole in your face like I did. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7550 on: July 30, 2011, 05:29:48 PM »
My tuition is increasing and I haven't even started college yet.
At least you haven't scratch a hole in your face like I did. 
Ditto. (last one was for tooth removal, though)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #7551 on: July 31, 2011, 07:53:11 PM »
If you're talking about teeth removal I got my wisdoms out on my 18th.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7552 on: July 31, 2011, 09:37:25 PM »
Actually, I've somehow managed to keep my wisdom teeth so far, although that's likely to change in the future. The removal in question was part of an apparently important process to aid my braces in realigning my teeth, the numbing agent of which caused not only a total lack of feeling in a portion of my cheek, but a permanent itch-like sensation in one place. As such, I ended up habitually scratching it until I actually cut my face--which I didn't feel for a while, of course.

« Reply #7553 on: August 01, 2011, 10:28:29 AM »
That's really terrible. I just got really bad lockjaw...and sharp pieces of bone that worked themselves out of the gum later on.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7554 on: August 01, 2011, 03:04:48 PM »
Man, my brother has jaw problems all the time. Nobody's really sure why.

And, uh... I think I forgot to mention that I got that tooth taken out a few years ago.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #7555 on: August 03, 2011, 04:46:46 AM »
It's eighty-two degrees right now.

The current time is 5:17 AM.

« Reply #7556 on: August 03, 2011, 04:26:17 PM »
>2011
>Still measuring temperature in Fahrenheit degrees

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7557 on: August 03, 2011, 04:59:12 PM »
Screw metric, our scales have personality to them
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7558 on: August 03, 2011, 05:01:46 PM »
Fahrenheit is better for weather. Celsius is better for science and cooking.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7559 on: August 03, 2011, 05:33:06 PM »
Fahrenheit is not better for anything.  It's based on an outdated measure of salt water.  When making or calibrating thermometers I've always used fresh freezing water and fresh boiling water, and then converted to Fahrenheit if needed.  I'd never try to make a Fahrenheit thermometer based on an exact salinity of water.  As a chemist I prefer Celsius, but as a Physicist I prefer Kelvin. 

"Since the weather is international in scope, countries have treaties and agreements to share weather data such as soundings.  One of the conventions of the agreements is that temperatures aloft are measured using the Celsius scale.  The United States is virtually alone in our continued use of Fahrenheit degrees, but  American meteorologists do follow the Celsius convention for upper air temperatures."

Print