Print

Author Topic: Mario Haters...Why do they have to be so mean?  (Read 41065 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2006, 02:46:01 PM »
You forgot about Pikmin and Animal Crossing and Odama and Chibi Robo and....

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2006, 04:21:12 PM »
2. Believe it or not, most Mario games aren't worth playing anymore.
psssst, your on a mario forum buddy.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2006, 07:08:42 PM »
Yeah, glorb dont be insulting mario games, only it might be true for SOME games. And now people say that mario sucks and more and more paople leave mario and start playing the violent sensless games with Halo, Splinter Cell, Mortal Kombat, and many others.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2006, 07:20:47 PM »
I think Glorb may know what he's talking about, he means there are not much of the classics that made Mario fans in the begining, meaning all this sport, ect. stuff is only getting other's attention, and none of the original Mario fans, and the older fans want what they had back in times like 1985, they like Mario not because he'd look awesome as a sport player, but because of the way he started, and Nintendo's not releasing much of the games that made Mario fans in the first place.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 07:23:33 PM by Bigluigifan1.0 »
I'm a horrible person.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2006, 07:28:04 PM »
I'm glad you spoke your mind. I sorta agree because i was made a fan of mario by SMB 3 which is a platformer.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2006, 09:51:34 PM »
If they have something smart to say about you liking Mario, you say some choice words in a polite way.

If they still have something smart to say, you say some choice words in a mean way.

If they *still* have something to say and they're becoming an extreme nuisance or even physical nuisance, you hit them right in the face.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2006, 09:46:46 PM »
I would just try to find something to make fun of them with.

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2006, 09:03:18 AM »
Well my younger dumber brother thinks that Nintendo will run out of Ideas for Mario games and Mario will be no more. I tell him that will never happen and threaten to beat him up if he says it again cuz that simply can't happen. I hate it when he does that.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2006, 07:12:26 PM »
people have a right to have a right to not like him but makeing fun of people who like him is uncalled for i think mario haters have no soul but you dont see me yelling at them
Somewhere somehow a duck is watching me.

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2006, 08:11:31 PM »
people have a right to have a right to not like him but makeing fun of people who like him is uncalled for i think mario haters have no soul but you dont see me yelling at them
Oh, For Pete's sake grow up! People can ahte him if they want to, enough with the whole "Mario haters are so mean, they aren't aloud to hate him " stuff! People can hate him if they want to, and no, they aren't souless just because they hate Mario.

and threaten to beat him up if he says it again
Please tell me you aren't serious about that.

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2006, 08:17:42 PM »
i have a right to a opinion and i'm guessing your not to fond of him
Somewhere somehow a duck is watching me.

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2006, 08:22:43 PM »
No, I like Mario quiet a bit, but I think you should relise that people should be aloud to hate him if they wish to, and that they aren't souless Satan worshipers.

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2006, 10:09:17 PM »
I remember one time I brought my DS and NSMB to school... this one kid saw, and he said:

Griffin: "What kind of idiot breaks stuff with his head? That's so gay and retarded!"
Me: "Actually, he-"
Griffin: "He's gay, and you know it. You should learn to like the PlayStation. Their games have people killing each other!"
Me: *throws a pencil at him*

He obviously thinks that video games must be played on a 7 pound consule and must have ridiculous amounts of blood and violence. Don't they know that games are better portable (I actually take my GameCube on vacations)?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 10:13:33 PM by cantthinkofaname »
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2006, 10:24:00 PM »
That's why I prefer Nintendo.  Tell Griffin thanks for being a good example of a bad example.  : )
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2006, 11:15:38 PM »
I've personally never met a Mario hater in person. I am glad, I never want to seriously hurt someone, but I will if they hate Mario.Everybody I know is either okay with Mario or loves him

Print