Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Character Suggestions  (Read 118690 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2006, 07:17:10 PM »
without a doubt gannon by gannon i mean the turn pig like form and dark link should be a costume for link
Somewhere somehow a duck is watching me.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2006, 03:10:37 PM »
I revised my list a bit , and grouped the chracters into 'teams' based on the franchises.

Team Mario
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Toad
Yoshi
Wario
Bowser
Dr.Mario*

Team Zelda
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf*
Young Link*

Team Metroid
Samus
Zero Suit Samus

Team DK
Donkey Kong
Diddy & Dixie

Team Kirby
Kirby
Meta Knight

Team Star Fox
Fox
Falco*

Team Pokemon
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Pichu*

Team Fire Emblem
Ike(Marth)
Eliwood(Roy)

Other Characters
Ness [Earthbound]
Captain Falcon [F-Zero]
Ice Climber [Do I really need to say it?]
Pit [Kid Icarus]
Balloon Fighter [...]
Lip [Panel De Pon]
Hakkun [Sutte Hakkun]
Imajin [Doki Doki Panic]
Olimar [Pikmin]
Mr.Game&Watch [*Yawns*]
Captain N [You should know who he is by now.]

Third Party Characters(I do not endorse this section. It's only a prediction.)
Solid Snake
Sonic
Bonk

A * indicates a clone. This is exactly 40 characters. If we're lucky, those last two spots will be filled by other Nintendo characters instead of Sonic and Bonk.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 02:45:41 PM by The Chef »

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2006, 09:35:57 PM »
I always thought it'd be a neat idea if there were some way for Ganondorf to become Ganon, as well as other characters getting really super-duper powers. I suppose now if they have these 'brawl balls' that give Mario the super Fire balls, and Kirby the Chef copy ability, then it could happen.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2006, 08:21:48 AM »
Maybe Ganondorf's Braw Ball power will be to transform into Ganon.  Not sure what Pikachu's will be 'cause it can already execute (imo) the ultimate electric attack known in the Pokemon realm by doing the down+B.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2006, 08:39:31 AM »
"Brawl Ball," that's a good name...
I think Ganon should be Ganondorf's Giga version. It would be awesome, even if you couldn't play as him (although there must be an item to turn your character Giga for a short time).
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2006, 02:43:49 PM »
For my list above, I'd like to point out that if Balloon
Fighter, Lip, Hakkun, Imajin, Olimar and Captain N don't make it in(and I'm sure they won't, especially CN), then I'd want Ridley, Wolf, King DeDeDe, Jeff, Poo and Black Shadow in their place.

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2006, 05:52:02 PM »
I would personally like to see Chuck Norris in the game. Ha ha, Jk. He would be so over-powered anyway. Any button you press or any direction you tilt the wiimote would make him do a roundhouse kick that instantly sends your opponent flying off the screen. ;D

But seriously, I wouldn't mind seeing characters from the Advance Wars Series. They have Fire Emblem Characters, so why not Advance Wars? I bet Andy would be a really good player. I can think of lots of attacks for him.
Keyboard not found. Press <F5> to continue.

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2006, 06:15:33 PM »
^
You know who'd when a fight between Mario and Sonic? Chuck Norris. Hahahahahaha! You laugh now! Anyway, he'd be great to have in the game.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2006, 02:23:30 PM »
You forgot Mr.T.

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2006, 07:43:34 PM »
Maybe Ganondorf's Braw Ball power will be to transform into Ganon.  Not sure what Pikachu's will be 'cause it can already execute (imo) the ultimate electric attack known in the Pokemon realm by doing the down+B.

It could possibly use Volt Tackle. It's as powerful as Thunder, but the user takes recoil damage. I should be writing this stuff down. :(
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2006, 10:51:53 PM »
I just read on the official Smash Bros. site that Wario's fart attack is called 'The Wario Waft' and it works by him waiting and storing gas, which makes the initial attack more powerful...

...lovely
= = = = = = =

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2006, 09:47:07 AM »
While we're at it with 3rd party characters, the thing that would make me happy for the rest of my life in terms of games, would be for Nintendo to get permission from Rare to stick Banjo and Kazooie in there.

That would be nice, but I highly doubt that we happen, since Microsoft owns Rare. There is already a ban on any Rare games that don't star Donkey kong on the Wii's Virtual Consle, so this makes the chances of Banjo and Kazooie's appearence in the game little-none.

Anyway, here are some other characters I would like if they appeared in the game:

Diddy Kong- Come on, he desearves it the most (well, along with Wario at least). Now that he's 100% owned by Nintendo, there is no excuse not to have him in the game.

Dixie Kong- If they have her in the game aswell, I'd rather have her as a seperate character than teamed up with Diddy, mainly because I wasn't exactly a huge fan of the Ice Climbers.

Sonic the Hedgehog- They might as well have him in the game, since he's more suiting for than Solid Snake.

Punch-Out!! Characters- Have Little Mac in the game. Have Soda Popinski. Have Bald Bull. Heck, even Glass Joe, Gabby Jay or Doc Louis (who isn't even a boxer). It doesn't matter what character you have in the game, just put any of them in.

Son Goku- Okay, so this is extremely unlikely, but Nintendo did publish Jump Superstars in Japan.

MissingNo.- Face it, Nintendo: MissingNo. is a Pokemon and you know it. Again, this would be highly unlikely, but come on, who wouldn't want to play as MissingNo.?

Wind Waker Link- I know WW wasn't exactly a huge fan favorite among Zelda fans, but despite what I've said before I started to have my own opinion, I did like it. I think WW Link would make a good substitute for Young Link for several reasons.

Also, here are some new stages I'd like to have:

PokeFloats 2- This time, with more Pokemon and such, but hopefully, little to no Ruby and Sapphire Pokemon.

Glitch City/MissingNo.'s Lair- As the name says, it would be based off of Glitch City, but would actually be MissingNo.'s home. Sometimes, things would go wrong, such as characters transforming into other characters, and such, but it would not effect MissingNo.

World Video Boxing Association Arena- Like it says, the boxing arena from Punch-Out!!. It could have alot of crazy things happening, like random boxers coming in to constantly punch at you and your opponent, as well as the ***** stole my, er, I mean the song that plays when Little Mac is jogging while Doc Louis is riding a bike while passing the Statue of Liberty.

Kastle Krush- As Mr. Wiggles had suggested, the castle from DKC2 in which the floor keeps going up. To make it even more challenging, you have to dodge all of the Kremlings that come through. Basically, it would be like the Ice Cliber level in Melee, but better.

Greenhill Zone- Obviously, the first stage from the first Sonic the Hedgehog game. The main obsticle in this stage is trying to dodge Dr. Eggman's attacks, which range from missle to a wrecking ball.

I'll think of more later.

Professional Paisano here

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2006, 11:10:34 AM »
I most want the following:
- Olimar - Attacks with an army of Pikmin
- Bonk - Headbutt of course
- R.O.B. - Stack colored rings around opponent
- Mega Man - Maybe he could steal Dr. Willey's robot powers
- PacMan - Eat opponent after consuming a power pellet

Team Hasbeen:
- Chuck Noris
- Mr. T
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2006, 08:18:56 PM »
Yeah, I doubt Banjo would make it, but still, a guy can dream...

...speaking of dreams, I actually had a dream last night that involved Brawl. I was out in my yard with some friend of mine for some reason, and there was this huge flyer there, listing all the ideas Nintendo was considering for the game. I remember it was mostly stupid things like minor enemies, I can't remember which (coincidentally no Banjo, heh heh), plus other stuff like items, and the only thing I really remember vividly from it was a stage modeled around Tetris. it was a flat stage with no pits, similar to Flat Zone, however, Tetris pieces fell from the sky.

Looking back on that dream, that sounds like a really good idea.
= = = = = = =

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2006, 09:22:11 AM »
Captain Olimar
Diddy Kong
Lyn

If any of those three characters make it in, I'll be content.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print