Print

Author Topic: Paul McCartney's 64th Birthday  (Read 16137 times)

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2006, 11:12:11 AM »
Right.  I want to say that I am sorry again.  I just felt that it was my duty as a vegetarian to give the animals some voice.  Being vegetarian doesn't mean I am off the hook for any reason what so ever.  It is very hard for any vegetarian to sit back and relax while people gloat about eating an animal.  It's hard.  I'm sorry.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2006, 02:08:53 PM »
I feel like an idiot for being in this argument myself. Makes me wonder why I haven't gotten an embarassing CT yet.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2006, 02:14:53 PM »
Do I have to say it again?
It's over! you're emberassing yourself more by talking about the spam/flood war you were just in.
Please talk about Paul McCartney!

« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2006, 02:25:10 PM »
I like the Walrus song!!!

Okay, so that wasn't really their best. But it was funny anyway.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2006, 03:34:36 PM »
I feel like an idiot for being in this argument myself. Makes me wonder why I haven't gotten an embarassing CT yet.

I've got a great one.
"Special: Roast Beef With Beef Chunks, Meat Paste, With Shreded Meat".

On topic,
again, happy bday.
And is he really dead?
Most Wishy-Washy

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2006, 03:42:22 PM »
I've got a great one.
"Special: Roast Beef With Beef Chunks, Meat Paste, With Shreded Meat".

Your being rude and are not helping.  >:(

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2006, 04:00:12 PM »
Can this topic please be locked. People are just trying to PO Fuzzy and start arguments. This thread has had very few "on topic" posts.

« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2006, 08:01:15 PM »
No, I'm not.
Sorry fuzzy.
Just a joke.
Yeah,
mean spirtited one.

Okay, really, can we get back to topic, before anything bad happens? (Like it hadn't already)
Please?
Okay, he was from the Beetles, right?
Most Wishy-Washy

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2006, 08:04:06 PM »
That's okay.  He was from the Beetles and he is alive.  I think he is separating from his wife Linda.  It's really too bad because they have been with eachother for so long.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2006, 08:04:50 PM »
and I just realized you responded to what i said he isn't dead, but everyone thought he was.
it was a hoax.

I think he is separating from his wife Linda.  It's really too bad because they have been with eachother for so long.
She is died a long time ago. He remarried a woman that looked just like her.

« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2006, 08:39:58 PM »
"Paul is a dead man, miss him, miss him, miss him.........."

Haha! I spoke into my speakers and it played the same thing backwords.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2006, 08:55:18 PM »
Beetles?!!!?11!?1/!?1!/!/!/1q1/

Linda?!??!?@?/#???#@?>????Q?W?easrjod

Dear fuzzy:

"Being vegetarian" does not mean you have to attack everyone for not being vegetarian. Your statement that "any vegetarian" feels exactly the same way as you about it is also false. I mostly don't eat meat, because most of it, I don't like. I also do not agree with how the animals raised for meat are treated. However, you are not going to stop anything by yelling at people on a message board. What's even worse is that you don't realize that by now people are just making fun of you for overreacting so extremely. It is not hard to let people have their own belief system. The day will never come when people do not eat meat, so it's pretty foolish to try and stop people. You can try to improve the situation somehow, but you're not going to stop people from growing the food they like to eat.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 08:57:19 PM by Chupperson Weird »
That was a joke.

« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2006, 09:01:25 PM »

Happy 64th birthday, Paul McCartney! xP
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2006, 10:12:16 PM »
"Being vegetarian" does not mean you have to attack everyone for not being vegetarian. Your statement that "any vegetarian" feels exactly the same way as you about it is also false.
:O  I am not attacking people.  Sorry if you felt like you were being attacked, I was just trying to help you.  Understand that I was not yelling at people because I didn't like them, I was trying to change people because I care about what is going on in their lives.  Pretty much all vegetarians feel the same compassion as I do.  Especially the younger ones.

I also do not agree with how the animals raised for meat are treated.

Then why are you eating and supporting the cruelty to them?  (Answer this by yourself, don't tell me)

What's even worse is that you don't realize that by now people are just making fun of you for overreacting so extremely. It is not hard to let people have their own belief system.
Trust me, I do know that people think I am a complete sphyco for being more commpasionate and caring then others.  Besides, nobody really feels strongly about eating meat.  It is just kind of a whatever for you guys.  I will not sit and hide my face in the sand when billions of animals are killed every year in the U.S.
The day will never come when people do not eat meat, so it's pretty foolish to try and stop people. You can try to improve the situation somehow, but you're not going to stop people from growing the food they like to eat.
You are wrong about that.  Nearly every single vegetarian believes that.  There will be a day when people will look back in horror of what their ancestors have done.  Just like we do today.  Everything gets perfected over time.  I can't stop it completly but I can help.  Just not here I suppose.  The air around here is just a little too bitter.

« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2006, 11:15:42 PM »
* Lizard Dude puts some sugar into the air.

Print