Print

Author Topic: Sequel Problem Solved! (Alot of rumors were wrong!)  (Read 38228 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2006, 01:30:53 AM »
It is.
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2006, 08:21:07 AM »
Well, I still like my theory.

« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2006, 04:54:44 PM »
Daisy is the sister of Peach, ya know.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2006, 07:48:05 PM »
No, ya know.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2006, 07:54:37 PM »

State your source, please.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2006, 03:13:12 AM »
Ughhh, more like "Sequel Problem Solved! (A lot of members are wrong!)"
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2006, 09:42:30 PM »
Daisy?  Related to Peach?  I don't think so. 

Peach's father--The King of the Mushroom Kingdom.  Thus, that would imply that Daisy would also be the princess of the Mushroom kingdom.

...But she's not.  She's the princess of Sarasaland.  Princesses rule the kingdoms that their fathers once ruled, usually.  Besides, Daisy never has any mushroom retainers around.

Not to mention, Mario's love for Peach would become messed up if he once had the same love for Daisy in Super Mario Land...it's like having a wife, then secretly dating your wife's sister.  Mario wouldn't do that.

« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2006, 03:56:54 AM »
But never in the games a romantic relation between Mario and Daisy is given, Daisy being Peach' s sister is fanfiction, like Luigi being in love with Daisy.

« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2006, 05:20:11 AM »
If you count the SMB Movie (which very few people do), then people could argue that the Luigi/Daisy pairing is canonical. Just saying.

Remember the Mushroom World from SMB3? Maybe Sarasaland was part of the Mushroom World, but not taken over by the Koopalings, and Peach's (and Daisy's) father maintained power over the entire Mushroom World, and the individual parts are controlled by the children and various other family members. Yet another wild theory from moi. >:(
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2006, 07:03:03 AM »
Found on both SMBHQ and Nintendo City...

The King of the Mushroom Kingdom had two daughters, Daisy and Peach. One day, it was time for them to rule the Mushroom Kingdom, but only one Princess could rule it. The King made a hard decision and decided that Peach could run The Mushroom Kingdom and The King said to Daisy that they need a ruler in Sarasland (Or whatever it is called. Stupid words :P) She wasn't happy because her land was very small compared to The Mushroom Kingdom. She had a grudge on Peach until Mario saved her from Tatanga.

OO, what now? lol
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2006, 08:25:12 AM »
Uhhh, just because more than one fansite describes it does by no means make it true. For example, I could make a fansite and say Luigi is in Super Mario 64 on it. I could say Bowser was really a woman. I could say Mario really only wants to save Peach because she has a lot of yogurt. But that doesn't mean any of it is true. If it's not in a game, it's not considered canon (though one may argue the cartoons are canon as well, but even then I highly doubt this was ever in a cartoon either) and the King of the Mushroom Kingdom has yet to make a video game apeareance. For another example, I truly do believe that Mario and Luigi's parents didn't send them to Brooklyn, but it was probably Toadsworth's idea. The Shroobs must have gotten them and the Baby Mario Bros. were homeless. But I can't march around saying it's a fact, because it's just an idea of mine that seems logical.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2006, 10:03:29 AM »
the King of the Mushroom Kingdom has yet to make a video game apeareance

I have a feeling he's dead.

« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2006, 11:21:04 AM »
If the Mushroom King is dead, Peach would be a queen, not a princess.

PD: I just realised that my game order is wrong, because Luigi talks of the Mario Partys and Sports games in his journal...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2006, 03:45:01 PM »
"If the Mushroom King is dead, Peach would be a queen, not a princess"

Not neccessarily. She may have to get married in order to become queen. After all, she's probably just a figurehead. TMK is probably governed by a Prime Minister(seen in PM1).

« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2006, 04:19:20 PM »
No, princess don't need to marry to be queens, (See King's Quest)
The Prime Minister theory is good, but then Bowser would try to kill or kidnap him, I think.

Print