Print

Author Topic: Sequel Problem Solved! (Alot of rumors were wrong!)  (Read 38231 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2006, 04:51:44 PM »
First off, I don't think King's Quest is the best source of infromation about politics. Second, Bowser isn't very smart and he doesn't have a crush on the Prime Minister.

« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2006, 07:34:59 PM »
But Bowser is trying to marry Peach. (See Super Paper Mario)
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2006, 02:18:11 AM »
How dare you say a fairy tale-based videogame isn't the best source... Well, then just search ''Princess'' on Wikipedia, please, and Bowser trying to marry Peach in Super Paper Mario could be a proof of the Mushroom King being alive.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2006, 06:56:59 AM »
How is Bowser wanting to marry Peach any sort of proof that the King is around? Bowser would probably marry Peach against her will(and in SPM's case, this new villain is marrrying them).

« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2006, 10:52:35 AM »
How is Bowser wanting to marry Peach any sort of proof that the King is around?

After he marries Peach, he kills the king and Bowser can be the king of the Mushroom Kingdom.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2006, 12:03:38 PM »
He could've just as easily killed the king before he married her. I still think that the king is already dead.

« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2006, 12:24:00 PM »
I think Bowser should just try to eat Peach instead of kidnapping and trying to marry her.It is perverted if you ask me.
"A winner is you"

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2006, 12:26:16 PM »
Maybe Bowser wants to fill the void left by his ex-wife leaving him. He had to get all those kids from somewhere....

« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2006, 12:31:49 PM »
Or maybe he should stop messing around and become the evil villain that he used to be.Really I don't like the idea of Bowser having a women.BLEEEEEECK!!
"A winner is you"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2006, 05:33:03 PM »
No, princess don't need to marry to be queens, (See King's Quest)
The Prime Minister theory is good, but then Bowser would try to kill or kidnap him, I think.
You fools need to play Paper Mario, in which the Minister was shown (he looked like a slightly older, robed Toadsworth in a way) and was captured by Bowser. If you haven't played Paper Mario, there's something wrong with you.
Bowser could have killed the King already, or perhaps he died when Peach was very young, which would explain why Toadsworth tries to take care of Peach. Where Queen Toadstool is, I don't know. Maybe she died too. Maybe Mario is also dead. And Toad, he must be dead too. Yoshi CAN'T still be alive, either. All the Shy Guys are dead. Bowser's dead as well. Luigi got killed by a falling tree covered inm chainsaws, he's dead. Daisy's dead. Wario's dead. Everyone is so dead to me.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2006, 05:44:33 PM »
Are we talking about sequal problems or Bowser and Peach?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2006, 06:37:02 PM »
I don't know, but it's completely useless. First it was sequels, then it was Peach and Dasiy, and now its Peach and Bowser.

STAY ON TOPIC!!111!!!!111!!!!
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2006, 07:21:04 PM »
SMW is a sequel to SMB3. How's that for being on-topic?

« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2006, 03:51:58 AM »
You fools need to play Paper Mario, in which the Minister was shown (he looked like a slightly older, robed Toadsworth in a way) and was captured by Bowser. If you haven't played Paper Mario, there's something wrong with you.

The problem is that the minister wasn't Bowser's target.

« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2006, 09:56:17 AM »
The problem is that the minister wasn't Bowser's target.

The problem is that "Bowser's target" has nothing to do with sequels. On-topic, it's stated in the SMW manual that the events in SMW occur after SMB3.

Print