Print

Author Topic: Looks like I won't be buying Yoshi's Island 2...  (Read 19939 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2006, 11:20:30 AM »
YTT was good at first, but I wouldn't call it great.  The control weren't tight enough and the level design got a little boring.  WarioWare Twisted! was a much better use of the gyro control.  Still. YI2 will be great as evidenced at E3.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2006, 11:39:41 AM »
,.'..'.,,.'.'.',.'.,?,,'.''

I found these. I think they belong to you. You must have lost them somewhere.

Anyways, I never played YTT. I hope it was better than Touch and Go, though. That felt to me like a single Mario Party mini-game turned into a complete game somehow. And I was never that good at it, at all.
~I.S.~

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2006, 02:00:42 PM »
o common I own a artoon game its called yoshi topsy turvy it was a good game im looking forward to buying YI2 it will be a great game plus you can be baby peach and donkey kong too thats plus grapics and spciel abilities thats a great inprovment than the old version I say the spuel is gonna be good altogh the controles is gonna be different like B to jump youl get used to it who agrees with me people and if artoons new game is geat you wont be complaining anymore about them im a mario fan and ill like any mario game!

Sorry, could you repeat that?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2006, 02:51:51 PM »
You know, we do have a period key on our keyboards.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2006, 07:12:46 PM »
Oh, come on. I own an Artoon game. It's called Yoshi Topsy Turvy. It was a good game. I'm looking forward to buying YI2. It will be a great game, plus you can be baby Peach and Donkey Kong, too. That's plus graphics and special abilities. That's a great improvement over the old version. I say the sequel (?) is gonna be good, although the controls are gonna be different; like B to jump. You'll get used to it. Who agrees with me, people? And, if Artoon's new game is great, you won't be complaining anymore about them. I'm a Mario fan, and I'll like any Mario game!

I seriously, seriously hope I don't have to do this for any more of your posts.
~I.S.~

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2006, 11:49:27 AM »
I'd also like to know what made Yoshi Topsy Turvy so "good".

Wii

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2006, 12:53:11 PM »
Plus there's Donkey Kong in it, and that can't be any good.
You know nothing on Mario OR Donkey Kong, do you? Mario and Donkey Kong are enemies, just they both have their own games. It's like Bowser having a series of games, but still appearing in Mario games a few times, then the likes of you saying "Plus there's Bowser in it, and that can't be any good." when a game with Mario against Bowser is released again. Please think before posting...

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2006, 01:44:16 PM »
Wii, I'd like to quote something from Billy Madison:

"...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone [here] is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Wii

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2006, 01:07:55 AM »
Maybe you and Madison should take that advice yourselves.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2006, 09:31:31 AM »
But you didn't even know why YoshiMastar posted what he posted, yet you take it upon yourself to correct him as if he said something wrong.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2006, 11:13:55 AM »
Maybe everyone here should get back on topic? Please? I mean, the guy everyone's referring to is banned now, so... ya.

I don't particularly mind, one way or the other, the roles of the other babies. I mean, if it makes the game more innovative in a good way, it's a good addition. If it's too gimmicky, it's not. Simple as that. I'm still buying it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2006, 11:32:53 AM »
Maybe you and Madison should take that advice yourselves.

I wouldn't need to, because I can form coherent sentences. I honestly could not understand your previous post at all.

As for getting back on topic, I'm sure characters like Donkey Kong would make a great addition to the game. I don't plan on buying it though still, mainly because it's not a game I'm currently going crazy for.

Wii

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2006, 12:27:49 PM »
2 things
1-If you can't read my post, them you're gramatically unsound.
2-Saying it's bad to DK in a Mario game IS wrong though. This is not my opinion, since Mario actually originated from a Donkey Kong game.

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2006, 12:32:34 PM »
2 things
Alright.

1-If you can't read my post, them you're gramatically unsound.
This coming from a guy who did not add a colon after "2 things". I've TRIED to understand your post by reading it several times, and my eye twitches after every sentence.

2-Saying it's bad to DK in a Mario game IS wrong though.
This point even further proves mine. Your grammar and sentence structure are both terrible.

Wii

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2006, 12:37:25 PM »
All right. I write this once, so you understand. When people type quickly, it's almost impossible for them not to miss out a word or punctuation mark, unless they go and earch the whole thing, which I don't because I have a life outside this forum. If you can not read my posts, I advise you to practice reading, or go back to school, or something.

Print