Print

Author Topic: Looks like I won't be buying Yoshi's Island 2...  (Read 19951 times)

« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2006, 12:43:10 PM »
Why must you insult everyone? This has gone from a topic about Yoshi's Island to a topic about insulting everybody's grammer.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 12:45:16 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Wii

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2006, 12:44:54 PM »
I insult people who insult me. You have not, so i'm not going to come back at you with an insult.

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2006, 12:46:58 PM »
I'll say it again..........

"Come on people now, smile on your brother! Everybody get together, try to love one another right now."

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2006, 12:48:57 PM »
I insult people who insult me. You have not, so i'm not going to come back at you with an insult.

If you think me implying to you to try and clean up your grammar is an insult, then you're crazy.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Wii

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2006, 12:51:48 PM »
No, I find it insulting that you blame it on other people because you are too illiterate to read a post. It was also spam, technically.

Back on topic, I will be buying YI2 for fun, obviously, but I also want to see how DK will fit in.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2006, 12:53:47 PM »
Baby DK will be able to swing on a vine.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2006, 12:54:43 PM »
Actually, it's "Beh Beh" D.K.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2006, 01:11:45 PM »
Sheesh. This is a Mario forum, not a grammar rodeo. As long as your posts don't look like jeevananthan's, you're fine.
~I.S.~

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2006, 03:40:22 PM »
No, I find it insulting that you blame it on other people because you are too illiterate to read a post. It was also spam, technically.

Back on topic, I will be buying YI2 for fun, obviously, but I also want to see how DK will fit in.

Vid is far from illiterate. You just can't phrase your posts right.

On-topic: If Baby Wario were in the game, what abilities would he have?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2006, 03:43:57 PM »
Most likely they would bring back the Starman from the first YI and maybe add something that would require you to use the touch screen or something...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2006, 04:01:02 PM »
Mabye BM can cry up insane amounts of tears, like Peach! I heard that baby peach will use umbrellas to float.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2006, 06:02:32 PM »
She can. It's shown in the screencaps. Maybe if Baby Wario were there he could burp, fart or even spit up on enemies.

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2006, 10:20:00 PM »
Aw...well, at least wait to try it. I can see your point....(after all, Artoon made Yoshi: Tospy Turvy.)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2006, 10:40:51 AM »
I wonder if anyone knows that Artoon is run by the man who designed Sonic the Hedgehog, Naoto Oshima. He founded his own company after he got into an agument with Yuji Naka over what direction the Sonic series should be taken in after Sonic Adventure was made.  That's why a lot of the recent Sonic games haven't been up to par. Yuji Naka has all the wrong ideas. I'd give YI2 a chance.

« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2006, 10:16:06 PM »
I wonder if anyone knows that Artoon is run by the man who designed Sonic the Hedgehog, Naoto Oshima. He founded his own company after he got into an agument with Yuji Naka over what direction the Sonic series should be taken in after Sonic Adventure was made.  That's why a lot of the recent Sonic games haven't been up to par. Yuji Naka has all the wrong ideas. I'd give YI2 a chance.

I didn't know this!  I suddenly have more interest in YI2 than I did before. 

Even though the original Yoshi's Island is quite possibly my favorite 2D game of all time, I can't let myself get excited about this game.  Yoshi's Story already broke my heart, and I just can't go through that kind of disappointment again, even though I have faith that YI2 will be a plenty competent game. 
Haters gonna hate

Print