Print

Author Topic: Fake new Mario merchandise  (Read 11025 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2006, 09:09:51 PM »
I'd buy that, if the bullets had bullet bill faces on them.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2006, 11:22:39 PM »
Screech, if they ever make such a thing, let me know. My drains get clogged a lot because I have a bad habit of squeezing the toothpaste into the sink and missing my toothbrush (that happens when you just get out of bed). I use Liquid Plumber now, but that stuff looks like it might be even better.

How about an actual shield like the one the star gives you in Mario Kart? That way you can go through barriers, barrels, signs, orange cones, other cars, buildings, etc.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2006, 11:51:13 PM »
It doesn't give you a shield, it makes you invincible! It's like, you're your own shield!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 09:38:29 AM »
A Starman cannot be made by human hands. They are sentient beings found in the Star World, high above the Mushroom Kingdom.

Anyway, DK-brand Bananas. You can by 'em by the barrel.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2006, 12:18:37 AM »
A live yoshi, keep him as a pet! 5000 bucks!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2006, 01:18:53 AM »
Haha, I like how SushieBoy just cuts to the chase.

As opposed to, say, a telephone with Mario's face plastered on it, I generally enjoy merchandise that looks like it would belong in the Mushroom Kingdom.  Also, I don't like it when something is easily reproducible--say, a button or a plastic sign.  It just seems less special.

Bearing that in mind, I would love the opportunity to purchase a music box from SMB3.  That would be cool to me.  Also, for some reason I've always pictured them kind of big, so they'd have to be about a cubic foot in size... I'm writing this on my to-do list, in case I'm ever in a situation where I have access to woodworking tools...
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2006, 10:22:49 AM »
Yoshis are people too, you can't just catch one and keep it on a leash. Just ask the one next door.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2006, 10:00:19 PM »
What about...

Mario Paint?! =D

Honestly, I'd like some good paint so I can paint case mod some of my NES consoles.

I like the idea of the Mini Marios though.

Maybe a little smaller, at a dollar each.
Each one has a tab in the front and in the back, and you can hook them up so they follow each other =\

Like a Mini Mario Conga Line.

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2006, 07:57:28 PM »
Your wiffleball game's on the line.  What do you want to hit with...a baseball bat?  A tree trunk?  A boomerang?  A magic wand?  A bone?  AN OVERSIZED BOXING GLOVE~?

With Mario Superstar Baseball wiffle ball bats, the choice is yours!  Available in over 40 different designs.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2006, 05:54:11 PM »
Fire Flower Brand Seeds(TM).They grow chia pets that are shaped like the Mario Charicter and more possably a Power-Up! Fafire Flower! Costs $5.00. And Super Mushrooms. Exactly like any mushroom except it's picked straght from the Mushroom Kingdom;)!
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2006, 08:20:44 PM »
How about Tickle Me Mario? I'm a tad bit surprised nobody's said that yet...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 08:53:33 AM »
Nintendo official Blue Shells!!!1: Just like the real thing, these porcelian Blue Hsells home in on whichever one of your friends is doing best in any game, then...BAM!! Great for those winning streaks in Checkers, Molopoly or Tiddlywinks.
every

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2006, 11:59:07 AM »
Whomp Dominoes: Dominoes, except made to look like Whomps. Perfect if you couldn't afford any video games this Christmas!

Mario Piranha(sp?) plants: You plant a seed that was included in "Mario Piranha(sp?) plant caretaker set", and watch it grow over the course of 4-6 weeks. They're so cute! Perfect for younger children*!

*Piranha plants will begin to bite viciously 2 days after birth.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2006, 09:08:06 PM »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2006, 04:32:15 PM »
What the crap?
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Print