Meteoratc's "Red Steel Training"
0 (0%)
Official Dojo of Pain Video "Remote-Controlled Sword"
0 (0%)
Official "Red Steel Trailer"
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Print

Author Topic: The Wiities Crew's Videos  (Read 7604 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: November 15, 2006, 09:44:34 PM »
Here are some the videos that The Wiities Crew on the Dojo of Pain made for Ubisoft's promotion of Red Steel.  Which video is your favorite and why?  Please don't just pick mine because I'm a global mod on the forums.  Check them all out.  Then vote in the forums.

Amir0x's "A VERY BEARD DAY"

Felito's "Red Steel Training Montage"

Haichi's "Dojo TOURNAMENT LESSON 2"

Luigison's "Remember to Focus your Wii"

Meteoratc's "Red Steel Training"

Official Dojo of Pain Video "Remote-Controlled Sword"

Official "Red Steel Trailer"

I'm posting this for three reasons.  One, as part of a little friendly competition between our group, The Wiities Crew.  Second, we could win a Nintendo Wii form Ubisoft's Dojo of Pain if our videos are viewed 30,000 times.  Thirdly, I thought you guys might like to see our videos.  I know some people here have already left positive comments on mine.  If you have a YouTube account please rate and comment on our videos as well. 

If you're interested in Red Steel check out the reviews it got at IGN and Gamespot.

Thanks.  Now go vote.

Edit: 
   New Video:  Warning!  This video contains a short skirt and some blood/gore.  Emergency: Break in Case of Ninja
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 10:13:56 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 10:35:32 PM »
I voted BEARD DAY. I couldn't tell what it had to do with Red Steel, but it had a girl and beard shaving in it.

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 05:11:22 AM »
I like my other one better, if you are reading it you can check it out here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YjXThS7p_M

-MeteoraTC

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 08:25:32 AM »
I didn't like my other one better, but people here seemed to enjoy it because it actually has me in it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LK5IYf1V2l4

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 02:50:45 PM »
Videos that have an IGN watermark on them instantly make me say "blech." I like the videos with acting in them.

By the way, we have that same Physics textbook.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 02:58:54 PM by Suffix »

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 06:21:05 PM »
Edit by Luigison:  Warning.  Video contains language that some people here may find offensive. 

Check my Red Steel Trailer R3M1X out. It has very good ratings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb7ZaCtaDoc It is my best work. I know that if you see it you will agree.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 06:58:05 PM by Luigison »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 10:30:06 AM »
I now have 21,066 of the needed 30,000 views of my "Remember to Focus your Wii" YouTube video.  Thanks guys.

I'm hoping Digg and StumbleUpon will help me get the remaining 8,939 views needed to win a Wii.  Wish me and the other Wiities luck.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2006, 10:00:57 PM »
Update:

Haichi should have won a Wii and I should have won a DS Lite, but we haven't heard from Sensei for confirmation yet.  Some other's may have won stuff to, but I haven't checked.

New Video:

Warning!  This video contains a short skirt and some blood/gore.  Emergency: Break in Case of Ninja

Print