Print

Author Topic: What's on your Paste?  (Read 564420 times)

« Reply #705 on: September 22, 2010, 01:00:50 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #706 on: September 22, 2010, 08:07:26 PM »
à la
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #707 on: September 22, 2010, 09:26:43 PM »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #708 on: September 27, 2010, 08:36:57 PM »
A Canadian man has been released from custody after a bomb scare aboard a plane turned out to be a false alarm. The man, who is described as being about 25 years old and of Pakistani origin, was on a flight from Toronto to Pakistan. Over 250 passengers, including about 100 Canadians, were also aboard the Boeing plane. An anonymous caller told the RCMP that the passenger might be carrying explosives. The plane made an emergency landing at a Stockholm airport, where Swedish authorities searched for threats. No explosives were found. Passengers were not made aware of the threat. A spokesman for the airport said: “They didn’t know anything on board the plane. It was not until they landed that they said it was a security thing”. The flight left after nine hours, at which time the man was still in custody. Swedish authorities are arranging to have the man flown to Pakistan. The woman who gave the RCMP the tip has yet to be identified. An RCMP spokeswoman said: “There’s an ongoing investigation related to the information to see whether it was deemed a hoax or not”. If the call was intended as a hoax, police say the caller could be charged with public mischief.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #709 on: September 27, 2010, 08:53:22 PM »
* Why do people think that Samus had no personality before ''Other M'', or if they do, think that she was so very stoic?  She's expressed emotion, personality, and thoughtfulness many times throughout the series before now (sparing the life of the baby Metroid, saving the Etecoons and Dachora, her monologues in ''Fusion'', etc.).  Am I the only one who imagined Samus' personality all along as more or less what it was portrayed in this game?  Now, to be fair, the writing had its flaws; I'm sure some have noticed my argument against the Ridley cutscene.  Yes, this part was a bad idea.  But it was just that - a bad idea.  It didn't ruin Samus or the series.  Even the authorization thing can be overlooked for the sake of gameplay.  But why are the only sides of this argument 1. "Samus was a ruthless and stoic killing machine, and ''Other M'' ruined her!" and 2. "Samus had no personality at all, so stop whining"?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #710 on: September 27, 2010, 09:10:19 PM »
CAMEOWN'TMEOW SMEOWTOMEOWP MEOWTHMEOWIMEOWSMEOW FEMEOWVMEOWEMEOWRMEOW!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #711 on: September 29, 2010, 04:21:03 PM »
Install
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #712 on: September 29, 2010, 05:57:55 PM »

« Reply #713 on: September 29, 2010, 06:07:13 PM »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #714 on: September 30, 2010, 12:10:17 AM »
Notably absent from your list is Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, which I consider the best Mario remake, even more so than SMA4, due to the innovative Vs. and Challenge modes, and having eight whole worlds of unlockable levels! Now I know that due to the system it was made for, the graphical quality difference from the original was nil, and I'm aware those eight worlds are from The Lost Levels, but with the much more sophisticated hardware found in the Wii, or even the DS, why in the world is a Super Mario All-Stars/Deluxe hybrid not possible?  Updated graphics with a challenge mode and unlockable content?  Just think of the potential!
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #715 on: September 30, 2010, 12:41:16 AM »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #716 on: September 30, 2010, 08:28:13 AM »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #717 on: September 30, 2010, 02:38:53 PM »

« Reply #718 on: September 30, 2010, 04:46:35 PM »
Ottawa’s NEW Music, CKDJ 107-9.

« Reply #719 on: September 30, 2010, 06:58:32 PM »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print