Print

Author Topic: Waruigi: Great addition or cheesy add in?  (Read 8862 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2000, 05:47:04 PM »
Personaly I like him. Wario is alreadly a cool character and Lugi is a character who deserves the spotlight. So why not merged them together. On a side note, if you play Luigi in Super Smash Bros. one of his other costumes(purple) is the same colors as Waruigi. So you can have Wario and Waruigi fight Mario and Luigi in Smash Bros.

I am the best RPG villian ever.
I am the best RPG villian ever.

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2000, 03:36:52 PM »
At this point I'd say he's just a cheesy add-on, but Nintendo introduced him in "Mario Tennis 64" for a reason.  He's the main enemy in the upcoming Nintendo Gamecube adventure "Luigi's Mansion," and they thought fans should meet him beforehand.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2000, 07:14:22 PM »
You know for sure that Nintendo is developing a game called (tentatively) Luigi's Mansion, and that it is for their upcoming and much awaited console Game Cube, and that said game will feature Luigi as the main character, _and_ that a character named (tentatively) Waluigi will star as the arch-nemesis?
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2000, 07:47:30 PM »
I'm just saying what was on the Space World website.

Mega 2

Mega 2

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2000, 07:48:12 PM »
He and Daisy are also appearing in Mario Party 3 (MP3? Hmmm...)
and besides, he's cool...!

"Was he lying?"
"Does Fort Koopa need sweeping?"

rick_trimble@hotmail.com
"Was he lying?"
"Does Fort Koopa need sweeping?"

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2000, 11:17:44 PM »
I like Waluigi. In future games, Waluigi would help make an interesting plot. More bad guys means more fun. And the more fun there is...the more I like video games.

:)
I like cheese!

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2000, 05:31:54 AM »
I don't think there's anything wrong with Waluigi really. It would be cool to see him in Wario Land games... which I imagine would look stunning on the GBA. ^_^

Which reminds me, I still hav to finish WL3 ^_^;;
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2000, 10:43:39 AM »
Hey...This was one of my first posts...Either that or "Yoshi the gender bender"...
But anyway, my opinion has changed since then. I think that in time, waluigi will be a welcome addition to the cast.
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2000, 10:36:59 AM »
I'm sort of neautral on Waluigi right now.  I'll have to see him in a more major role to really judge if he is a good addition to the "Mario" universe.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2

Print