Print

Author Topic: nintendo vs playstation  (Read 1786 times)

« on: March 31, 2002, 01:33:48 AM »
one day mario was up in a tree. luigi walked up: whatcha doin, mario? mario: peach isa taking a shower hoOHOhOHOOHOHohOHOO! luigi: let me a see. HOHOOHOHOHOHHOHOOHHOHOOH! but then bombombs began to drop. mario; what the hell!? luigi: oh no............ITS PLAYSTATION! mario: get ready luigi! lets kick bandicoot @$$! crash: im not bombin anybody. im just puffin mah sigs i got with my paycheck. mario: then who? jak and daxter: o, HO OHHOHOHOHOHHO! YOUR SOULS ARE MINE!

crash: d@#N! achika is a fox!

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2002, 06:02:21 PM »
Yo, let's remember that there was a Starcraft on Nintendo.  Therefore, here's my version:
Crash comes up to Mario, starts fighting with him.  Mario not in mood to fight, runs away.  24 Zerg Zerglings unburrow to attack Crash Bandicoot.  Now, as he's running, a force of 12 marines lead by Hyperion Jim Raynor come from the other side.  A force of Protoss Zealots & Dragoons led by Fenix, General of Protoss Forces, and Mojo, Praetor of Aiur, surround Crash.
Crash: "NOOOOOOOO!"
Meanwhile, Mario comes up.  The Zerglings let him pass.
Mario: You're mine Crash!"
Jim Raynor then shoots a laser battery and kills Crash.
Mario: Raynor, he was mine!
Jim Raynor: Whatever.
NINTENDO WINS!  Playstation has to trust Lara Croft.

So basically, this came out to be Playstation vs. Blizzard Entertainment.

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2002, 10:27:25 AM »
hey, there not makin crash games for playstation anymore so shut you loser!

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2002, 10:29:39 AM »
mario and crash team up to kill those gay raynors! DIE B#sTARDS! TAKE THAT LOSER EAGLE!

Print